Chapter 7

I still couldn't believe what had happened the day before now here I was with Walter and Integra heading to some meeting with the Queen. I was to stay with her seeing as how Alucard was missing but that didn't make me happy at all. See today was supposed to be my day off but thanks to that flee of a man named Alucard I was stuck here on my day off. I was standing back in the shadows no way in hell was I going to embarrass Sir Integra or even Hellsing with the Queen here. Not much later Alucard, Seras and Pip showed up. Alucard looks around until he looks right at me a small smirk on his lips as he looks me over. I felt a pang of anger watching Alucard flirt with the Queen and I knew he knew it because he looks over at me once he was done with his report as if to rub it in. When the kid shows up I was more than shocked and he had this thing with Seras that I didn't even understand but so long as I was kept out of it then it was no big deal.

As the major talks giving his threats the little kid looks over at me and I could see the hidden anger in Alucard's eyes as he watches him as well as myself. I on the other hand was tired and tried to hide my yawn because I was getting board. I was a woman of action so when Alucard put the gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger I was at attention and ready for a good fight. I mean I did spend all night the night before getting yelled at by Integra because of Alucard's actions when I had no control over them. Seras was ordered to shot the video thing and I was a little depressed that I got no action at all in this whole ordeal at all. I mean why was I even brought in the first place when I was going to do nothing. We head home and I knew Alucard was watching me carefully before he falls into step next to me. "Did you miss me Fire?" He asks as he looks over at me from the corner of his eye but I ignore him by flipping my hair to create a wall between us.

"Seras I'm glad to see that you made it out of that whole ordeal alright. You didn't get hurt did you?" I ask as I rush forward to walk between Pip and Seras only to hear a small growl behind me. "I'm fine really it was Master that got hurt over me." Seras says before she gives me a look of shock. "I don't think you have ever used my name before. I didn't even know you knew it Miss. Bree." Seras says and I chuckle lightly. I pat her on the shoulder and she sighs lightly. "I know your name I just called you Police Girl like everyone else." I say as I shrug my shoulders a little. Pip chuckles as he looks me over. "How did my men do in your training?" Pip asks and I smirk a little. "Good not great or perfect but good. I think half of them are afraid of what is coming next." I say before rubbing the back of my head a little. When we get back to the manor I head to the kitchen to get a bite to eat knowing that Alucard was following me.

Alucard's pov.

I was more than mad that Bree was ignoring me like this. Integra was ready to chew me out but first I had something to do. By the time the moon went down tonight Bree was going to be a vampire like myself and Police Girl. "What do you want flee?" Bree asks not looking up at me as she made something to eat. "You know exactly what I want Bree." I say as I walk closer to her and she looks up at me. "Well good luck getting what you want from me Alucard. I was yelled at all night over your stupid stunt in Rio. I got blamed for your mess up Alucard so excuse me for not wanting to give you what you want." Bree screams before she grabs her food and storming out of the kitchen. I let her because I like the fire she was showing. I take my coffin down to my room before heading up to Integra's office. "Alucard you have some nerve." Integra growls out and I knew I was in some form of trouble if she was this mad at me. After a few hours of yelling I head down to my room to look for Bree but she wasn't there at all. I growl lowly mad that I couldn't find my mate at a time like this. I walk around almost everywhere until I hear Bree snort at something. "It's true. Zat was the way things happened. Why don't you believe me?" Pip asks and Bree gives a small laugh. "Because it doesn't sound real. There is no way Bella would have let you even near her to do such a thing I would know. I've tried." Bree says and I look into a room to see them sitting together guns on the table talking. "But it is true. She did do it. I can prove it to you." Pip says as he looks slowly over my mate making me tighten my fist in anger.