ι ℓσνє уσυ❣️

We had a barbecue party around the December holidays, our seniors were the ones who were in charge of everything. So there were no adult supervision

When I arrived I was still shocked over the no adult supervision thing. Surrounded by crazy seniors...i don't think it's safe to be a junior.

We were waiting for some barbecue, we juniors were introduced this card game called, bluff. It is basically a adding or subtracting game, if the number was two u could minus it or add one. If u didn't have the card then you can bluff your way through the game except when you win. It was a fun game to play.

One time we were playing another round of Bluff, my secondary three senior whispered into my ear ' U know I like boys like u ❣️' tingles went down my body, my brain was blank, I was very flustered. Every time it was my turn I couldn't say anything cause i'll just be thinking of what happened and just be quiet. For the rest of the game, I was silent.

The day went by very fast everyone had fun and I still couldn't believe it... Then all of a sudden...My senior came to me and said 'Could u perhaps show me home to ride a bike?' I was lost in my space... I couldn't believe what I heard, my heart was beating rapidly. I got my courage to help her ride a bicycle.

When I help her balanced the bike, I would sometimes accidentally touch hands with her, every time my face would be red. That was the best thing a 14-year-old boy could experienced