"I found this old picture at mom's house," Mikey said, handing it to me.

It showed Mikey as a child, holding me in his arms. Or, well, his hands I should say. He was right when he told me I was tiny when I was born. Even as just a child he could hold me in his hands. He had both hands cupped together and I laid there in his hands while I slept, connected to wires.

"I really was tiny," I mumbled.

"But look at you now, you've grown so much," he said. "You were only two pounds."

"That's so little," I mumbled. "Lily was three and a half pounds."

"Mom and dad didn't think you were worth it to try and save but I begged them to let me take care of you and I did," he said. "I would watch the other kids play outside but I would always stay inside, changing your diapers and feeding you and doing everything I could to try and take care of you."

"I'm sorry," I mumbled. "You had to give up your childhood just to take care of me."

"Are you kidding me? I loved every second of it," he said. "I think that I'm ready to settle down with a wife and have my own litter."

I smiled, wrapping my arms around him.

"It's getting late, I think we should head to sleep now," he said.

I nodded and we put the babies to bed. We had gotten a playard for them to all four sleep in together. I looked down, watching the way Miles and Bandit cuddled together as they fell asleep. I smiled softly, as Mikey took my hand and brought me back to my bedroom.

"Which jammies do you wanna wear?" He asked.

I jumped on the bed, looking over at him.

"I wanna wear my nightgown with the pretty kitties on it," I said.

I giggled as I landed on my butt and bounced off to land on my feet. Mikey got me undressed and put the nightgown on me before I cuddled up in bed. He sat beside me with my bottle and silently fed me until it was halfway gone and I was almost asleep.

"Are you done now?" Mikey asked.

I hummed softly and nodded, laying down on the bed. Mikey tucked me in, kissing my forehead before he left. I snuggled up in my warm bed, almost asleep when I heard someone tapping at my window. I turned on my light and went over to open it, finding Frank standing there. He climbed inside, covering my mouth before I could say anything.

"Please, just...just let me talk, let us talk," Frank begged. "I love you so much, you're my little kitten."

My eyes watered as I looked at him. He slowly took his hand away and I sniffled.

"You ruined everything," I whispered.

"Why? How?" He asked.

"Because you're a cheater that's how," I said.

Frank looked confused. "I would never cheat on you, I love you so much."

"Yes you did, you slept with Sarah, you've been sleeping with her," I said. "And now you've gotten her pregnant and she's gonna have her baby any week now."

"Wh-what? I'm not sleeping with Sarah," he denied. "Why would I want to sleep with her?"

"You were, everyone could tell," I said. "She was always staying late to see you and sleeping over and you two were having little private conversations and the toys were out and you even bought us the same necklace!"

"Gee, no, you have it all wrong," he said. "She knows I help people, I help nekos. She needed help. She was in an abusive relationship and she needed help. Which is why we would talk privately after work and why she would sleep over."

"Wh-why didn't you just tell me that?" I asked.

"She asked me to keep it a secret, she didn't want anyone to know, she was ashamed and embarrassed," he said. "The baby is her boyfriend's and she needs help."

"Then why were the toys out?" i asked.

"Because they're new toys, I just hadn't put them away because I was hoping to use them on you but then Dallon ended up coming over," he said.

"Then why buy us the same necklace?" I asked.

"I didn't buy you two the same necklace," he said. "She already owned the necklace and I thought it was pretty and asked where she bought it so I could buy it for you because I thought it would look really pretty on you."

I frowned softly as I looked down.

"Why did she always wear such small clothings?" I asked.

"Her boyfriend made her," he said. "She didn't really like it as much but she was so scared of him that she did and even kept it on when he wasn't around."

My eyes watered as I looked at him.

"Then why have things been different between us?" I asked.

'I-I don't know, I don't really see a difference," he said. "Maybe it's just because I've been trying to help Sarah and you've been busy with the babies. Things may be different but that doesn't mean they're worse. But I was never cheating on you, I would never cheat on you."

"I'm so stupid!" I cried.

"No, Baby Boy, you aren't stupid," he said. "You were just scared is all, I guess everything did look sketchy from your point of view so it's understandable."

I nodded, sniffling as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too, Baby, oh god I love you so much," Frank said. "These two months have been the absolute worst months of my life. Please, Kitten, please take me back."

I sniffled as I nodded and Frank let out a cry in relief. He hugged me tight, sobbing into my shoulder. The two of us curled up in bed, falling asleep together as the heavy tears wore us out.