"What the fuck are you doing here?" Mikey asked as he walked up the driveway.

"It's been two months, please just come back home," Frank said.

"You need to get the hell off of my property," Mikey said.

"No, I'm not leaving," he denied.

Mikey grabbed Frank, throwing him onto the grass. Frank jumped back up to his feet and punched Mikey. I let out a small shriek, clutching Lily to my chest. Mikey tackled Frank, punching him back.

"Stop it!" I shouted, watching the two fight.

There was the brief sound of a siren as a police car pulled up. I watched a police officer come over and pull the two apart.

"What's going on here?" He asked.

I sniffled, gently patting Lily's back when she started crying.

"He won't get off my property," Mikey said.

"I just want to talk to my husband, I want to see my kids," Frank said. "I have four little babies, Officer, quadruplets, I haven't seen them in two months."

"It's your fault, you disgusting little--"

"I think it's best for you to just leave," the officer said, interrupting Mikey. "The two of you can settle this some other time more civilly."

Frank sighed and nodded, looking at me sadly before he got into his car. The officer left too and Mikey grabbed the grocery bags from the car.

"Motherfucker hurt my goddamn jaw," Mikey muttered.

I bounced Lily as she seemed to thankfully calm down more. I smiled, taking off her hat.

"He wasn't bothering you too much, was he?" Mikey asked as he started cooking dinner.

I shrugged, sitting down on the couch.

"What an ass," Mikey muttered. "First he cheats on you, betraying his husband and four children and then he thinks he can just win you back so easily? I don't fucking think so. You can't just forgive something like this. He betrayed you and turned his back on his family. I watched him give his vows at your wedding, I watched the way he held you in his arms while you danced. I still can't believe he would do something like this."

My wedding seemed like a distant memory at this point of a love once had. I remember standing on Frank's feet, the two of us dancing together all night.

"Maybe the love faded," I mumbled.

I sniffled as I set Lily down on the ground.

"Do you have some wine?" I asked.

"You're too little for wine," Mikey stated as he stood over the stove.

I pouted quietly, watching cartoons as he cooked.

"Gee, where are your toys?" Mikey asked.

"They're still at home," I mumbled. "O-or back at Frank's, I mean."

Frank wouldn't let Mikey grab my things from his house so most of my stuff were still there, including my toys so I haven't had much to entertain myself with. Not that I had a whole lot of time to entertain myself, most of it was just spent trying to take care of all the kids all on my own. Mikey helped, of course, but he has to work a lot now because he has to afford to take care of all five of us.

The two of us ate dinner together, watching the cartoons that were still playing. When we were done we just watched the tv and the kids for a little bit. He stood up, going back to his bedroom before he came back with something in his hand.