about : "about a girl"

.

if you remember that life is fluid you'll never feel stuck. nothing is the end all or your only option. when something ends it's your time to start something new. it doesn't matter how often doors close if you're always moving forward. don't dwell or try to open those old doors. the more you keep moving, the more you'll see life is working in your favor.

.

authors note : i'm bored. this story's going to be divided into three parts.

the pill - the process - the pick up

each part will focus on a different period of the main character's life, spanning from her days as an unpleasant preteen, to an angsty teenager, to a slightly less caustic adult. just warning y'all who are about to come into this story thinking it's going to be focused on her high school years: news flash, it won't. growth happens throughout your life, and while high school may be a major point in life that a lot of authors seem to dwell on for some unshared reason, things happen all the time that contribute to who you become as a person. you are the product of your entire environment.

keep that in mind.

this book will touch upon topics that a lot of people may find sensitive, including but not limited to: eating disorders, self-harm, suicide/suicidal thoughts. know that i do not in any way advocate or encourage any of these things. this is a work of fiction.