Chapter 1

The world was plunged into chaos. And things where getting out of control. There were little to no people that weren't crazy. The world has become dark . There are no breaks in the clouds. The clouds are so thick there are no stars at night anywhere in the world. No one in the world is really happy and its all because of what happened on may 3rd 2014. That was the worst day in history but im getting ahead of myself lets go back to the present. 

Now do you feel that there is a magical world hidden from us? If so why do you think its hidden from us? ( put anwsers in comments below) 

Now it is June 14th 2012 and there have been a few problems between the line that separates the supernatural world from our world. And the originals have just become public to the world. It has been three months since Xam admitted his true identidy while saving hundreds of lives in am insident at school. The main people he saved was the girl he fell in love with Sabrina and her mother Christina. They were one of the 300 hundred people being held hostage. Xam was sick that day he senced that something bad was aboutto happened. and he get a call from Nirrad .  "Xam there at your school and they have her",said nirrad.  " what !!!!",said Xam.  " I'll be on the scene in the 10 mins",said Nirrad. "  Ill be there in 10 seconds", said Xam.  "Xam dont use your powers thats against your own rules", said Nirrad. Xams end ofthe line went quiet. "Dang it xam, step on it pilot", said Nirrad

The next thing people at the scene see is some kid appearing in the air. three police officer pull out and pointed them at this kid little did they know....  he points his hand at them and there guns float out of there hand and float above them. " Im trying to help but i wont if i keep getting guns pointed at me", said the kid. Then al they see is a  blury image seem to fade and go into the school .He walk right through the door into the room the people are being held. All the hostages see is that their captors are on the floor in pain and "get out if you want to live", said the kid. The kid appears outside again and shows him self to be Xam . and then Nirrad arrive. Little did Xam know the president was with him. The president tell Xam it is time for the world to know . So Xam and Nirrad spend an hour explaining to reporters what the Originals are and what they do. And that is how this all started. Days later Sabrina comes up to Xam and thanks him and says that they need to talk. So they go for a walk in the park. She told him that she is so suprised that Xam turned out to be this big hero . "Have you always been this person", said Sabrina " No but this is the part that is the head of the originals the other me is who i was in the past before i know who i was and what my destiny was", said Xam. 

Now before i tell you the rest of their conversion lets go back to when xam first learn about the supernatural world.