When I saw him, IAmWildcat

I was just walking. Alone at pax, looking for some youtubers I only loved so so much. I came across a few. ChilledChaos,Markiplier,TheCreatures but I couldn't find wildcat. "Where is he?!" I thought to myself. I knew he was at pax. I just found my self looking on twitter to try and find him. Yet, he never actually tweeted where he was. So I decided to tweet at Marcel or well BasicallyIDoWrk. I asked him "I'm at pax, where can I find you guys?" He replied with "Around the Machinima Booth." I decided to head over to the Machinima booth.

There I saw them. MiniLadd,Wildcat,Vanoss,Basically,FourZer0Seven! I nearly fangirled my heart out! I am around there age.. Sorta just turned 20. I have brown hair longish, dark brown soft eyes, not the tallest but not the shortest. I finally decided to approach them. I slowly walked up "H-hey, I'm Skylar." I said with a stutter. "Hey Skylar! I'm guess your a fan?" Vanoss or Evan said with a smile. "Yea, I am a huge fan. I've been watching your videos for about 2 years now." I replied looking at the ground all nervous. "Nice! Seems you didn't come with anyone at all? Wanna hang out with us?" MiniLadd or Craig said with the most adorable smile you could ever see. "That would be great! I mean well cool yea.. Sure it's.. Whatever" I was nervous ok?! They all chuckled as to where I giggled along. "Well, I was about to just walk back to the hotel. Sky wanna come along?" Wildcat also known as Tyler asked. "I guess so" I replied blushing just a bit.

I loved Tyler. My favourite out of them all. He was so funny, nice, adorable, cute laugh everything I look for in a guy. We walked out of the convention Center talking and laughing a bit. Me obviously being me, still being nervous, I well sorta hugged him. I hugged him close. He hugged back with the friendliest smile. I was blushing, bad. He chuckled.

We walked into the hotel

and went to the room that he was sharing with, Marcel, Anthony and Craig. We sat down and decided to talk a little. "Why don't we do a Q&A?! Your pretty popular on YouTube right?" Tyler suggested. "I mean i guess yea, a Q&A sounds pretty fun" I replied. I was shocked he knew that I was a youtuber! He set up the camera. I put on twitter for fans to ask us questions he did that as well.

He turned on the camera and did a little intro. So eventually we got some questions and scrolled through them. "What is your favourite quality about Skylar?" A fan of Tyler's asked and he read it out loud. "Hm, I really like everything but I like the fact that she is very funny. I love that about girls, girls with humor." I was blushing like crazy at that point. He eventually noticed my blushing. He looked at me and laughed a bit. "Are you blushing?" He asked, in a non mean way. "N-nope" I replied. "Mm k, well let's continue!" He acted that nothing happened, which is good. I read off a question from a fan "If you had the chance to date either MiniLadd/Craig or Wildcat/Tyler who would you choose?" I read it, with a little stutter sorta shaking. "I- well .. Uhm" I was scared..."Tyler" I let out with a sigh.

He didn't see to care much. I saw his little smirk. I wasn't paying much attention after that. "Would you kiss Skylar? If so do it now." Tyler read, at this point he was blushing! "Well yea, I would." He said. He looked strait at me with those eyes, his blue eyes. I looked back at him. He had to, so he kissed me softly on the lips, as I blushed bright red. At that point.. Marcel,Craig and Anthony walked in. We didn't notice until.. "Oooo what's going on here?hmmm?" Anthony let out with a laugh. Tyler let go and looked at them.

"Nothing" Tyler said. "ohh really?" Craig said and laughed Marcel and Anthony laughed along. At that point, I just wanted to go back to my room. "I think I'm going to leave." I said while getting up from the couch.

At that point I remembered what happened the day before, on Friday. I came to pax with my boyfriend, but he broke up with me so he was staying there. "I actually have no where to stay ughhh" I sighed and sat back down. "wait, why?" Craig asked very concerned. "Well I came to pax with my boyfriend, but yesterday he broke up with me. He let me stay one more night and now I can't stay anywhere." I sighed, I looked like I was going to cry, I didn't I was just tired. "oh" Marcel and Anthony said. "You can stay with us!" Craig said. "Yea! itll he cool!" Tyler said. "There aren't enough beds" I sighed. Tyler then said he will sleep on the couch. So we decided on that.

A few hours later, Scotty or FourZer0Seven then asked them if they wanted to go to the Twitch Party. Everyone said yes, but me and Craig decided to stay back. Just me and Craig, sitting there watching Netflix. We wanted to watch The Walking Dead for some reason. We both lied on the bed in front of the TV. I was cold and the blanket wasn't really helping. "I'm cold." I said. "Come here." Craig replied. The next thing you know we were cuddling. He kissed my forehead softly and friendly.

It was about 2 am and the guys still weren't back, me and Craig fell asleep cuddling with The Walking Dead still on. The next thing you know it was Sunday. The last day of PaxEastBoston 2014. I woke up to Tyler and Craig arguing. "Why were you sleeping with her?!" Tyler yelled. "She was cold last night so we cuddled then fell asleep it's not my fault!" Craig trying to say calm. "THATS BS CRAIG!" Tyler was furious. Not sure why. "SHADDUP IM TRYIN TO SLEEP!!!" Anthony yelled. I look at the clock and it's 5 am. "To early. When did they even get home? Ugh whatever." I thought to myself.

I cuddle up under the covers and Tyler climbs into the bed with me and we cuddle together. Eventually, everyone is asleep. We never finished that Q&A, come to think of it we never even uploaded it.

It was about 12 in the afternoon. Scotty decides to barge through the door and screams "WAKE UP!!" "Alright who gave Scotty the key?!" Marcel shouted. "I did" Anthony replied.

Everyone gets out of their bed, yet I remain laying down for a while more. They take their separate showers. They just get ready for the day. I eventually get up, take my shower, put on a blue and grey striped hoodie, black skinny jeans and my blue and black Jordans. Everyone went to pax but Tyler decided to wait for me. I walk out of the bathroom, make up on and hair straightened. We walk out of the hotel, and head to the convention.

~Im going to pause it here because it's 2:13 am and I am very tired. Next chapter will start tomorrow! hope you all enjoy this so far! -Mackenzie~