bullied by adym😑??

Hey my name is well u already know about me it's my 5th day coming to jams high shcool and yea let's get on with the story ...... as I was walking in the shcool I feel all eyes on me the as I turn around I see adym and Ashley just sick to my stomach as they walk up to me I hear Ashley say "like what u see if u do stop staring cause u will never have it" I walk off feeling sad cause I liked adym since idek and when me and adym met we were best freind until he went ghost on me and dated her now he has been so rude to me and just mean *adym's pov*
I see halio today she looked cute asf all them curves and omg she had a big ass booty more than my slut gf Ashley she just uses me to be popular I felt bad for bullying halio I just wish we can get on good terms again....*Ashley pov*
I saw adym staring at her like he was craving her I had to stop him and I had to stop her so I went up to her and punched and kicked her leaving her on the ground to scream....*adyms pov*..
I turn around to see ashely beating the shit outta halio that was it I'm done with her I went up to her and stop her and told her were she knew I was done I help. Halio off the floor and took her home i feel so bad but I don't know how to tell her that I truly and honestly love her but she won't belive me so I was gonna say something until it went black I woke up in a hospital bed and next to me I see halio wires going through her and her body I felt bad me i just got stitches til halio started to shake uncontrollable I called for doctor and they said ...........
Oops cliff hanger🙉🙈🙊