chapter 1 • shook

Mulai dari awal

Taehyung's POV

i just finished college and i have a to-do list after college :

• get a job
• earn lots of money
• make my own company

BUT mom added "GET MARRIED" or should i say "FORCED TO GET MARRIED". well there's a good thing 'cause girls thought i'm a nerd and they stayed away from me. at least somebody wants me lol, i don't know actually if she wants me or not.

it's 4 p.m so i decided to go for a walk outside but unfortunately the doorbell rings.

"oh that's must be her, open the door tae." mom said.

i opened the door and saw a woman in her 40s with a girl in her 20s. she was suprised and gave me a cold look.

Jennie's POV

A boy opened the door and he looked familiar. Wait, i saw him at Jisoo's wedding. OMO, AM I GOING TO MARRY HIM? i gave him a cold look and stared at him from head to toe.

"go in, jen" mom told me.

so, i went in with my mom.

"Anyeong mrs. kim!" greeted his mom.

"Anyeong also mrs. kim!" greeted my mom and chuckled.

The boy bowed and i bowed too. it's awkward actually hehe.

"You both will stay here while me and tae's mom going to a café," my mom told me.

Third Person's POV

Jennie's mom and Taehyung's mom left the house leaving Jennie and Taehyung alone.

"uhm hi?" Taehyung tried to break the awkward silence.

"hi." Jennie replied shortly.

"i'm Kim Taehyung, what's your name?" Taehyung tried to start a conversation.

"Jennie, Kim Jennie." she answered.

"uhm, mom said i have to know you better, so uhm-" Taehyung's sentence wasn't finished because he was so nervous. he was so nervous because he never actually asked a girl out.

"so what?" Jennie asked.

"let's go on a .... date?" Taehyung asked.

"excuse me?!"

Taehyung drew a frown on his face.

"fine, it's for knowing each other better" Jennie said with a flat face.

Taehyung smiled, which made Jennie suprised how cute(?) he was instead of a nerd.

Taehyung texted his mom and went out with Jennie.

Taehyung wore

with glasses and without the bag

- in the cafe -

"Do you want anything?" Taehyung asked Jennie.

"no, i'm fine." she said

"okay then, i'll have a Latte please" Taehyung said.
(a/n : sorry i rarely go to starbucks so i don't know the name of the drinks sorry:()

Jennie stared at Taehyung, looking how beautiful his eyes are and his boxy smile.

"JEN!" Taehyung snapped his finger.

"What?"

"You were spacing out. are you okay?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm okay." Jennie didn't know she stared at him for a long time. unconsciously, she went red.

"you're blushing right now, you sure you're okay?" he asked.

"i'm fine" Jennie said while looking away.

"Here's your Latte, sir."

"Thankyou" Taehyung said while smiling.

Jennie's POV

Let me be honest right now, he's so cute while he's smiling. it made my heart beats faster, what is this? is it love? nono u're not going to fall for him, Jen.

We went to a small round table. I was playing my phone because i don't know what i'm going to talk about.

"Jen." he called.

"what" i answered.

"nothing." he said while sipping his latte.

"very funny, mr. Taehyung" i said.

"uhm, so when's your birthday?" he asked.

"is that important?" i asked back.

"well duh, i have to know you better." he said while rolling his eyes.

"*sigh* January 16th, 1996, how about u?"

"December 30th, 1995, that means-" his sentence was cut off by me.

"WAIT"

"YES"

"NO"

"you have to call me oppa LOL AHAHAHAHHA" he laughed out loud making people stare at him.

"shut up, you embarassing little nerd." i said.

"i'm not a nerd, jennie." he took off his glasses AND WTF my heart started beating really fast AGAIN.

" he took off his glasses AND WTF my heart started beating really fast AGAIN

"what- WEAR YOUR GLASSES WOULD YOU" i said while covering my face.

Taehyung looked at me with a confused look and saw me covering my face.

"Jen."

"Yes?"

"I need to tell something. to you. Just please don't tell anybody." he said.

"What?"

"I..."

-

EYO wassup first chapter HURRAY so sorry if it's boring *sighh*
please kindly vote and comment.