one direction smut 18+

pairing; niam

prompt; niall just got back from a run and is really sweaty and liam really wants to fuck him.

rating; R 18+ all of them will be but i just felt like warning everybody!

pov- no one.

niall walked through the door of him and liams house and took off his shoes.

"liam?" he called but no answer.

he assumed he was home alone and went upstairs and got naked. little did he know liam was in the doorway watching the entire time.

"baby?" liam said scaring the shit out of niall causing him to jump.

"oh my god. im sorry baby, ill get dressed!" niall said fumbling around for his boxers when liam interupted him.

"no baby. dont. you look sexy and i like it!" liam said as he stood there scanning every inch of nialls sweaty body.

"i really wanna fuck you right now." liam said focusing his eyes on nialls soft cock.

"really?" niall asked.

"really." liam said with no pause or hesitation. he really wanted to.

"do i have permission?" he asked with his eyes still locked on niall.

"permission granted." niall said and before he knew it liam had him thrown onto the bed kissing him passionatly.

"awe fuck niall, your so sweaty and i love it!" liam said in between the kisses he left all the way down nialls stomach.

when he reached nialls cock he grabbed it with his hand and wrapped his lips arounf the tip.

"your lips look so hot wrapped around my bulging cock!" niall said to liam.

he then bobbed his head and took almost the whole thing. as he bobbed his head he pumped what he couldnt take. he pulled his head up and said

"i can taste your sweat and it taste so good on your cock!" liam said before going back down on nialls cock and taking almost all of it.

"awe shit babe, im so close! im gonna come!" niall said and liam didnt stop either. he must have wanted it in his mouth.

it took liam 3 more pumps and nialls gooey liquid filled liams mouth. surprisingly he swollowed every drop of it.

he let niall up and they got in a new position where niall was still laid on the bed and liam was on sitting on nialls chest with his cock positioned to go into his mouth.

niall grabbed liams hips and liam leaned up a bit so niall could get it in his mouth.

then it was easy. liam moved his hips back and forth and niall took every inch of liam in his mouth.

liam pulled out and niall gagged wiping the excess spit from his mouth.

"want more?" liam asked niall.

"no can i fuck you though?" niall asked liam waiting for some reasurance.

"didnt you just come how are you gonna get hard again?" liam asked.

"you turn me on so much baby, its okay i will." niall said sure of his answer.

liam took nialls offer and he got on his back and put his legs in the air.

"grab my legs!" liam said.

niall grabbed liams legs and liam noticed niall was already hard.

"damn babe, guess i do turn you on!" liam said chuckling.

"ready?" niall asked liam waiting for an answer.

"go for it." liam said and niall pushed in liam.

"awe shit your tight babe!" niall said trying to force his cock into liam.

when he was in and it was more loose it was more easy and niall moved faster. he thrusted into liam causinf moans and gasp to escape his mouth.

"do you do this often?" niall asked while still thrusting into liam.

"not usually. i usually top but for you i will." liam said.

"kiss me while you fuck me." he said shortly after and niall leaned in and kissed him vigorusly while still thruting into liam.

"go farther in!" liam commanded in between the kisses.

niall went farther in and touched liams prostate sending shivers all down his body.

"awe fuck niall, fuck me senseless!" liam yelped as niall his prostate repetivly and before he knew it liams cum exploded onto his stomach and a few drops on his face.

it took niall 5 more thrust and then he came inside liam!

"eat my come." liam commanded and niall bent down and licked the come off of his stomach.

"dont forget my nipple!" liam said and niall got the little spot covered in come.

"now my face!" liam said before nialls tongue was trailing all over liams face eating every drop of his cum.

he got up and laid his head down on liams hairy chest.

"you did good baby." liam said rubbing nialls back.

"thanks you too babe!" niall said kissing liams nipple.

liam reached his long arm and grabbed the cover pulling it over there naked bodies and switching the tv on.

they shortly fell asleep after.