“I just told them your personality, and they got you stuff based on what I told them,” answered Evan.

“I got you weapons, because he said you’re tough and good with weapons. He also said that you teach yourself,” Morris explained. I nodded in understanding.

“I heard you like games, so I got you Monopoly. I wanted to get you another present, but I didn’t know what else to get you, so I went with candy. Everybody loves candy!” Matt was right with his feeling with candy. I just cannot turn down candy!

“Evan said you like the Vikings, and I love doing gag gifts for people, so I decided to tease you. I got you a camera because I did. See, Matt, it’s as simple as that. I got you sharpies and a big sketch pad ‘cause Evan mentioned you’re creative.” Then he added under his breath, “And also because I hope you would draw me a picture some day, when we get together.”

I’m not going to lead on that I know what he said (and feel flattered by that), so I state, “Huh?”

He responded a little too quickly, “Nothing!”

Just to tease him a little bit, I add, “Well, just so you know, I wouldn’t really mind getting together with you and drawing a picture for you.” I shot a mischievous grin his way, then moved on to the next person for the explanations of why they got me what they did. I don’t even know why they are. I mean, I could care less, but I don’t want to say that to them, because that would make me sound rude. Ha, rude kinda sounds like Rudy. But Rudy isn’t rude in a cold-hearted way. Nah, he’s just rude in a funny-joking way.

Cornelia spoke up. “I got you a CD player and CD’s because I heard you love music. He said you can cook wonders, so I got you the best set of cooking ware I could find.”

“I got you a new TV,” Geoffery started, smiling, “because Evan said you like TV and movies. I got you a cable box for the obvious reason: So you could have cable.”

I smiled back. “I do like cable...” I muttered.

“I got all the party stuff, of course. I also bought all the stuff,” Evan added.

“That makes sense,” I retorted, grinning like a goofball. “Once again, I say, thank you! You guys are awesome and sweet. I mean, if I just barely met one of my friends’ friend, I wouldn’t have been as kind as to buy them a present for their birthday as you guys!”

“Okay, please, please, please let that be the last ‘thank you’ you say for a while!” Morris begged. The rest cracked up laughing along with me.

“It might be,” I teased, smirking. Morris sighs.

“Anybody want to play a game?” Rudy asked.

“Yeah! Lets play Monopoly!” I yelled out. Everybody agreed with me.

We got it out (since I put it away), and I declared that I was the car, so then everyone else started yelling out what they wanted to be. Rudy was the airplane, Matt was the puppy, Croveila was the cell phone, Geoffery was the fries, Evan was the laptop, and Morris was left with being the shoe. Everybody chose their piece, and Morris was the last one to pick his piece, so he didn’t get to really choose his.

“A shoe? Why a shoe?” he questioned us.

“Sorry. I go first! Morris is second, Matt is third, Cornelia is fourth, Evan is fifth, Geoffery is sixth, and Rudy is last.” I giggled.

“Huh? Why am I always last?” Rudy whined.

“You’re a bit of a pervert,” I informed him.

“Ha! See?” Matt blurted out. Rudy sighed. I went, once they were done with setting up the game, and landed on chance. The card read, “go to the Big Apple.” I started to laugh. They all looked confused.