Chapter 7 Back To Camp!

Max POV
  (Y/n) and I started to head back to where David and the gang were at. We laughed and talked about stupid things. But as we neared the others, she winked and put a finger to her lips. I quickly checked to make sure the coast was clear, removed her hand and gave her a peck on the cheek. I was a few inches away from her face when I pulled away. We stared at each other for a few seconds. Then headed back.
This isn't like you Max... Right after Summer camp is over, she'll be gone and you'll never see her again. And it won't matter if you have her number. Mom would never let you near the phone.
  I shook my head, not wanting to think about reality. She whistled a tune I thought was familiar but shook it off.
  "Wanna see if we can head back to camp?" I suggested.
  She nodded but asked why by cocking her head to the side.
  "I have some things planned to do alone in our tent," I smirked. She blushed and looked away, a smile on her face that she tried to cover.
  We got back and told Nikki and Neil we were going to head back to camp. 
  Nikki shrugged, "David said he wanted to leave in a few hours anyway. We're gonna stay," she said grabbing Neil and putting him on a head lock. We all laughed a bit and said goodbye for now. (Y/n) and I got back to the wolves and rode back to camp. Honestly, the wolf thing was pretty badass. I'm glad Phillip liked me. And, I'm glad I get to spend a couple hours of alone time with (y/n)...

GUYS THIS KINDA TURNS INTO A DIRTY THING But stay with me. ENJOY! Okay maybe a little lemon I haven't decided yet  but definitely dirty for u sinners~~~

  We had finally arrived at our tent. We said goodbye to our wolf friends and entered the tent. Luckily, all the tents were pretty far from each other, and ours was in the corner of the camp, farthest away from everyone else. A good 80 feet from Preston's tent. (The closest tent to us)
  I zipped up the tent and turned to her. She looked around, like it was the first time she'd seen the tent. I walked over and grabbed her waist.
  "Tell me when you want me to stop, okay? I will gladly stop, and I don't mind," I told her. She nodded.
  "I doubt I'll even think about stopping," she muttered seductively.
I kissed her deeply and passionately. She kissed back of course and wrapped her arms around my neck. She moved me to the bed so she was on top. We broke the kiss. I propped myself up with my elbows. My hands were on her waist again in an instant. She frowned and grabbed my hand. She slid it down to her ass and I gulped, my face growing hot. I opened my mouth to say something but she shushed me with an evil grin. She kissed my jawline and went down to my neck and sucked on my sweet spot.
"Nghh.." I moaned a little.
  I experimented with a light squeeze on her butt, and she moaned a little and arched her back.
  Holy fuck... I thought. I felt myself getting harder every time she moaned. I wondered if she was aroused too.
  I squeezed her ass with both hands harder. She bit her lip and moaned a little louder. Her mouth was at my lips again. I tore away and moaned when her knee rubbed my crotch. I growled and flipped her over.
  "No fair. I wanna make you fell good too," I pouted. She giggled. Since she was in shorts, I rubbed the inside of her thigh. ShE bit her lip and bucked her hips once. I lifted her shirt a few inches and placed little kisses on her stomach. She had her fingers in my hair as she sighed in content. I moved a little lower slowly. Going from her belly button to her shorts. I moved my mouth to the inside of her thigh. Licking and sucking. She moaned in pleasure. I sat up and looked at her.
  "Turn around and take off your shirt," she sat up and took off her shirt, revealing a white bra. I tried not to stare....
  She flipped onto her stomach and waited. I moved her hair to the side and put hickeys on the back of her neck. She hummed as I moved down her back, leaving hickeys all over. I stopped massaged her back. After a while she turned over.
  "To quote you," she said "I want to make you feel good too~"
  I chucked, "Shhh, babe. Today is allll about you."
  But before I could continue, we heard David's stupid-ass voice from the other side of the camp.
  (Y/n)'s eyes widened as she sat up and started to put her shirt back on. I got off her  and unzipped a tiny crack of the tent flap to make sure no one was spying on us. Once the coast was clear I turned to (y/n).
  "I guess we have to go out and socialize."

DONT HATE ME LOLOLOL K HAVE A GOOD DAY!