The Mirakuru Army

Oh god why is this happening out of all the people in the world i have the worst luck out of all of them. First, Barry struck by lighting and now Starling City is under attack by Slade Willson. Hi I am (Y/n) Smoak but to everyone I am known as (Y/n) (L/n). And I am going to save Starling City.

I feel the wind traveling through my hair as I rush on my motorcycle. I cross the bridge and see the Arrow and the Canary fighting guys, making me smile. I lucky have my mask on under the helmet. I go to the back of the mirakuru solider and stab him with my sharpened sai. "Don't kill him" a deep voice says. Oblivious Oliver thinks that I don't know the voice is covered by a voice modifier. "Where are the rest of them?" I ask. Oliver then decides to be a dumb ass and shoot an arrow that has strings on it so I can't move "Who are you?" "Really Olie and Sar?" "(Y/n)?" "(Y/n)?" Sara and Oliver asks surprised that I am here. I nod and Sara comes up and undone the thing and hugs me. "Ok now were are the rest of them?" "Can we at least talk?" "We can talk once this is over" I say hopping on my motorcycle "Now where are they" I ask "Follow us" Olie says and they get on his bike and ride off with me following.

——————————————————— ➵           
Ok first chapter thank you for reading and if you liked it vote or whatever and BYE!!

What happened? (Flash x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara