.:Am I going to die:.

Maggie

I sat in the hospital bed waiting for the Doctor and woman to come back. I twisted my hands together nervously. I was sitting up even though I was in pain, I just couldn't stand laying there and doing nothing. I kept looking towards the curtains covering the window then I would look around the room. 'I don't want to stay in this room anymore! Either someone let's me out or I'm breaking out. Even if I'm in pain' I might sound impatient but I just escape from my home, I don't want to be locked up again.

I froze hearing talking coming from the hallway. 'they're back' I lay back down and shut my eyes, pretended to be asleep. I heard them enter the room with them discussing about something

"Is there anyway to get it out?" I heard a female voice ask

"Not that I know of, from the x-rays the metal seems to be morphing with the bone structure" the Doctor stated stepping closer to my side. "Is she going to get better?" the girl asked worried. 'Why is she worried about me? I don't even know her?!' "From what we can tell, she is actually healing at a extreme rate that we can barley keep up with. So she should be alright if the rods doesn't morph with vital veins."

"So you know what is wrong with her?" She asked, from her tone she sounded confused. 'Wait what's happening?? What rod? It's morphing with my body???' I was with the girl, do they know what's wrong with me?

"No we don't. All we know is that the rods is not doing any damage and we have tried to remove it but we did more damage to the girl then the rods were. There seems to be no way to remove them without killing her, so we will watch and make sure it won't cause her harm while it's morphing." The Doctor said while I heard him flip through some papers. 'They can't remove it... I'm going to live with metal in my back for the rest of my life.. that's if it doesn't kill me'

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!!!!!!

Yes another short chappie. I'm sorry for not updating but I was on vacation with my cousins and when I got back our internet was cut off so I couldn't update... It's so short now (I wanted to make a long chapter) because I'm at my friends house right now and I'm using her internet, I have to leave soon though.

I hoped you like the chapter!

Don't forget to...

COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN!!!!!!!

BYE KITTENS =^.^=