Prologue

When I was in Sophmore year the bullying began. It was both verbal and physical. They'd call me names like 'slut' and 'whore' and it never stopped throughout the year. It carried on into my Junior year and that's when I decided to change schools. I wanted my final year to be my best year and there was no way I could do it at the school I was at.

Five months down the line in my new school and I was feeling a lot better. But like in every school there's always one girl and her group of friends that bullying everyone but it seems this year they have decided to pick on me because I'm new and don't know many people. I still don't know what I want to do with my life. I kind of want to go into art and design and do interior design but with my grades at the moment I don't know if it's actually possible.

My names Wren and I'm 17 years old. I have one main friend, Danielle, and we are always together. She knows the whole story of what happened at my old school and she is so supportive but you can't break bad habits. I sometimes still take hold of my razor and put it against my wrist.

I have a boyfriend, Josh. Well I wouldn't really call him a boyfriend. He's really abusive and I have to do as he says.

So this year has turned from my best so far to my worst but will my thoughts change when I meet Mitch?

The only question I have for myself is: Should I stay or should I go?