Chp.1 Clueless

“Let me out!" I banged against the solid concrete walls.

“It's no use." I turned into the darkness.

“Who's there? I have a weapon!"

“Ha. Weapon huh? Where?"

“Stay back."

“But where am I Anna?" The female voice echoed.

“I could easily kill you. But, sisters don't do that to each other. Unless things have changed since we were 5. Or, am I correct?" 

“I have no siblings. My life was just peachy until I was kidnapped and thrown in here!"

“Lucky you, you haven't spent the last 12 years in a dungeon. You've  had the peachy life. Welcome to mine."

“Just leave me alone!"

“Why would I big sister?" Then the room lit up. I turned to see someone sitting below a light. Their hair covering them, in a white nightgown.

“Are you okay miss?" I asked.

“Just peachy." She mocked.

“Fine. Be that way."

“Calm your tits Emrys." The body laid down, her back to me.

“Are you talking to me?"

“Yes I am stupid. Do I have to speak Italian?"

“My name is Anna Grove."

“No it's not. It's Emrys Brooks. I'm Keisa Brooks. Your twin sister dummy." Her laugh echoed as her body shook.

“Is this a mental institution. If it is I think I am in the wrong place."

“Well that's insulting. I thought you'd be a bit more nicer. Just like me!" She rolled over with a grin as wide as Cheshire cats from Alice in Wonderland. I sat down against the wall.

“You are odd."

“I haven't taken my pills." She chuckled.

“Pills?"

“Yep. If you can't tell I am a bit insane." I almost snorted. A bit? More like a lot.

“Didn't notice." Her smile disappeared.

“Eric should be down in a bit." She said. I shrugged.

“Who's that?"

“A boy who won't let me harvest his organs." My jaw dropped.

“What?!"

“It's how I show affection. But I'd totally get freaky in the sheets with him first."

“What are you?" I asked horrified. She stood up an  flipped her hair back.

“What you are. A witch. Well, you're part dragon."

“What are you on? Pot? Cocaine? Meth?" She tapped her chin.

“Maybe a bit of all three." Then I heard a creak.

“How ya doin ladies?"