004

The walk from the nightclub to Hanbin's apartment would usually last around fifteen minutes, but the two of them were in a hurry and couldn't wait any longer to have the chance to taste this so particular bursting pleasure again. Hanbin's grip was harsh on the small wrist as he led the way, facing his back to Jinhwan who could barely follow him without tripping every now and then. Around them, the streets were slowly starting to come back to life after a quiet night and cars were already packing at a red traffic light as some people crossed the pedestrian crossing. They carefully remained in the building's shadows as they were walking, willing to avoid curious gazes. Sometimes, Hanbin would suddenly stop, making him bump into his back and jump in surprise. Even then, no words were coming out from their mouths, one obvioulsy gasping for some air and the other, maintaining it shut to hide his fangs. After only ten small minutes, they had reached their goal, climbed the three floors tall apartment building and were standing in front of a wooden door that broke right open before his eyes. Hanbin pushed him inside without a hint of tenderness and he hit his head on the opposite wall, letting out a slight groan of discomfort. The other was quick to lock the entrance and before he could have taken back his senses, he was pressed onto the wall by a muscular body, lips already caressing his in a hungry motion. The hallway, like the entire apartement, was filled with darkness and he only had his four other senses to try to take back the control over Hanbin. As his hands made their way up to run through his one-night-lasting partner's hair, his knee gently pressed against the younger's crotch, and he gladly welcomed a soft moan against his lips. Sharp teeth then brushed against his lower lip and he opened his mouth, giving to the other the access to his tongue. Slowly adjusting their touches according to the other's reactions, they stayed sticked to the wall for almost ten more minutes, panting and moaning when their sensitive spots were tickled. It was an eye for eye, tooth for tooth battle. When Hanbin had the great idea of licking the soft skin behind his ear, he bit his ear lobe in respond, earning a groan. As Jinhwan was sucking a hickey on the base of his neck, Hanbin's fingers ran up his belly skin to play with his nipples, making him arch his small body. No one was ready to give up and accept the other's dominance, but as Jinhwan's fingers slipped between Hanbin's skin and the elastic belt of his boxers after a long exploration, the taller froze on his feet. He chuckled softly when Hanbin moved back and let out a swear word, result of his well aroused lower part hurting him. Jinhwan wasn't in a better state, but he surely had more experience .. and kind of enjoyed this sweet pain in a perverted way.

- Do I need to suck you here or do you have a bedroom, sir ? He asked with a calculated provocative tone, smiling even if he wasn't sure the younger could see him.

- Don't talk like that or you'll regret it later, Jinhwan .. 

The other seemed to be hesitant about something but was still standing only a few inch away as the older could feel his breath caressing his right temple. Already missing the protective feeling of the taller's body against his, he closed the distance and lifted his hands high enough to grab shoulders. Although he couldn't see a thing, he could hear the tension in Hanbin's rough voice due to the excitation and the need to be pleasured. Smoothing his hands down, he unbuttonned the thin shirt in a tensed silence before moving down to bend on his knees and grant the other's wish.

- Prove it.

He was stopped midway by a hand grabbing his elbow and a soft mutter coming to his ears.

- Let's go in my bedroom.

Their clothes didn't last long under their dexterous fingers, more and more skin getting uncovered as fabrics fell on the floor in soft ruffles while their lips and tongues were playing again with each others. Once naked, Hanbin was the one being pushed on the bed by the older, opposing no resistance at all. Satisfied by the other's behavior, Jinhwan went down on his knees again, kissing each parcels of skin he could reach, from the tattooed pectoral muscle to the tender inner thight. His lips then moved to the interesting part, kissing the harden flesh before sticking out his tongue. The gesture was greeted by loud moans and a hand came to his nape to force him to stick closer. Hanbin had a sweet-manly taste in his mouth, and he wanted to make him feel good even more by adding his hand to the game. And it worked.

When his back touched the mellow blanket, he barely counted five seconds before feeling a weight on his chest. Hanbin's nose brushed against his jugular and teeth joined the dance before he could realize what was happening. His legs spread by burning hands, he arched his back as the other made his way in, a gasp escaping from his mouth. Tears appeared in the corner of his eyes while he was trying his best to chase away the pain but it was useless. Hanbin didn't even prepared him, and he was badly big. Soon enough though, pleasure replaced pain and their bodies started to move at the same pace. Sweat had started to cover their skins as moans and panting filled the room. The tension was slowly growing bigger and when the climax was drawing nearer and nearer, he felt two needles piercing his throat skin like it was some melted butter. The electrifying pain burst in his body in the following seconds and surprisingly made him come.

He was quick to regain consciousness, but his senses were all so blurred he could only hear a faint chuckle before knocking out.

In the middle of the afternoon, Hanbin finally woke up and rubbed his sleepy eyes with the back of his hands, only to find Jinhwan sitting crossed-legged next to him on the bed, looking right into his eyes. He sighed loudly before laying back on his pillow to continue his nap. Jinhwan stared at him for a few more minutes before standing up and undertaking a further exploration of the apartment. His steps drove him back to the hallway without any difficulties, and from there, he decided to go along the wall to find a light switch. His fingers ran on the smooth surface for a long time before reaching a familiar form. With the lights on, it was easier  for him to get his landmarks. He found himself standing in a sort of living room linked to an opened kitchen. Black thick curtains were the cause of the full constent darkness in the different rooms, but he decided to let them how they were. The room was simply decorated and furnished : a couch, a tv post, some carpets and a well filled library. He stopped in front of the last and took a look at the luxurious collection. Running his pale fingers on the covers, he smiled softly at the fact that they were not even a hint of dust. After a while, he switched off the lights and came back to Hanbin's room. Crossing it with firm steps, he pushed a door on the right and finally found what he was looking for ; the bathroom. Without any guilt, he took a towel in a drawer and entered the shower with a sigh. The water slowy ran on his body where hickeys, bites and bruises were to be seen. He'd asked him to be rough, to do him hard, but he didn't expect it to go to that extend thought .. Even if he was more than pleased with that. Eyes closed as water was dropping on his face, his right hand came up to touch the soft skin of his neck. It was still swollen and hurt like crazy when he would skim over the bite, but it also reminded him about what he had done, and with who. A shiver ran down his spine and he cut the water jet. Wrapping the towel around his hips, he froze on his spot when his eyes locked with Hanbin's who was standing in the door frame.

- Did you use my shampoo .. ? I thought you'd be gone by now.

He tried to turn it into a threat, or something to scare Jinwhan maybe, to remind him about who was the stronger one here, but his voice was soft and he could barely keep his eyes opened, so the older smiled an tilted his head to the side in a mocking motion.

- Since I'm here, want me to shower you instead ?

He didn't plan to leave soon anyway. He mostly wanted not to leave at all in fact.