Chapter 13

I have nothing to say

So please enjoy your stay

Chapter 13

"Helping" The Doki(s)

Ari's POV

  After figuring out Sarun is gay, we stopped bothering him but now he is having so many love letter from males in his locker. Ugh, man love. Anyway, after that day, we also figure out Kaila senpai is in a relationship with Nameless-sama though having a huge grudge against Kamui-san simply because Kamui-san also likes Nameless-sama and met her first. Ugh, women love. 

  One day, suddenly Kaila senpai comes and asked me: "Ari, can you help me out a bit? You know Namu-chan long enough so can you...", "I can't make her like you more than she is now by saying good things about you" - i said before she could finished, "wat? No, no, i am not that kind of person~ I was thinking can you tell me what she likes and dislikes?" - she said, "That is... all the reasons you have came here to ask me?", "well yes, what do you expect?" - said the senpai. I shrugged and started to list out things.

Momo's POV

  After wat Kaila Senpai told meh, i ran tu Sarun-kun's seat and pullu him outto of de classu. "What? Hey! Let me go!" - Sarun-kun yelled as O pullu him outta classu. We stoppu at de school's yardu, he looked at meh weird den ask meh: "Why did you do that anyway?". O smiled and saidu: "Cuz Kaila senpai told me to bring chu here! To meet him!", O pointed at the senpai who is readin under de sakura tree. O looked at him as he looku at de senpai, den i pullu him and slam him inu de tree. "Ah!!" - he yelled right before a biggu bam! Den O ran away, as O peeku at de two boysu, de senpai turn backu and helpu himu uppu, "Thanks.." -said Sarun-kun as he wipu de dirt offu his clothesu, de senpai blushu and asku himu: "Um.. Are you alright? W...What happened? W..Why did you slammed on the door?", Sarun-kun kinda glaru at himu (yes, he did glare at him XD) and asku: "Why are you asking so many questions anyway?", de senpai started to... 

Ari's POV

  As i finished, suddenly the blue bird girl showed up. "AHA! I CAUGHT YOU CHEATING!!!!", Kaila senpai pouted: " I am so not!". Then they keep fighting again, I sighed as Nameless-sama walked in, I bowed to her and asked: "How did you even get involve with these two anyway?", Nameless-sama looked at me and say: "If you can stop them from continuing fighting at this moment of time then i will tell you". That kind of trick again, it is like when people want to knoe something you use it and tell them to do something you don't want to do and to get what they want they have to do it but since i am really curios about how she got involve in such... thing so i will try my best. I walked to them and...

Momo's POV

  Blushu moru!!! He isu su shy!~ He start tu panic and den shook hisu headu wit teary eyesu: "I I I I I I I I I I I.... I AM SO SS...SORRY!!!", Sarun-kun started tu blushu lighleh (lightly XD)!!!!~~~ Sarun-kun said tu de senpai" W..Why are you even tearing up?! It.. It is just a simple question!! I.. I was just wondering!", de senpai shook his headu and ran away. Sarun-kun sighed and looku at meh, O walku outto, "What was that about?" - he asku meh, O smiled: "I was just following saying~~". Den classes ended, Sarun-kun asku meh: "Momo, can you help me with something?", O nodded, "Since you said you were following my sister's saying which is wanting me and that senpai to go together but i can't when i have to keep my cousins in sight so if you can help me look after my cousins then I can help you finished my sister's saying", O nodded: "Okai! How old are chur cousins?", He said: "They are about 8 years old", "Okai!!!!!" O yeleld tu agreed, he nodded and pointed at hisu cousinsu...

Ari's POV

  Started to pull them out and tell them some stuff and stuff. Somehow they listened to me. Then i ran to Nameless-sama and looked at her: "So now can i listen to how you got involve with these two?". She sighed then started to talk. "Long ago, when I was ten, the fight between Gokin-sama and Vege-sama was still go on, Gokin-sama sent me to a school to hide my identity but accidentally deleted my memories so I tried my best to find my real self, finding my way back into the deep hall that is near the school so i tried my best to search myself there. Somehow i got busted right at the time i remember who i was but not my name, they started to kick me out of the hall. After that, Vege-sama sent a girl after me which is..", I pointed at the blue bird: "That blue bird was sent after you? She is so pathetic to be fighting with you!!!", she glare at me, she normally look really nice and kind but that glare is just deadly creepy, Nameless-sama sighed then kissed her: "Stop that faced, you are tearing up the rabbit", I...