The Live Ones

It was suppose to be just another day of school but it ended so fast I don't even remember what was going on.

"Hey Emmett so you coming?" I blinked trying to focus.

"What? wait what are you talking about?" kelly came over to us.

"Hey space cadet earth is calling you." she said.

"And I guess the huge planet is you huh kelly." Max said basically pissing her off.

"You know comments like that just means you have such low self-esteem." she snickers back to him.

"Yeah I have so much low self esteem that's why I have girls begging to be with me."

"No that also just means your a pig."

"Want some bacon?"

"Your sick max."

"You know I'm just kidding Kell."

"What ever Max." then they hug and walk away.

Ugh just walks away without answering question.

"Thanks for the help guys!" nope no answer.

I'm pathetic. I looked around but no cars were coming. my mom was suppose to come and pick me up but she wasn't here yet. should I just walk home? oh well, wait maybe I should call first so she can't say shit about her coming and I'm not there and what not..

*ring*

*ring-*

"Hello Emmett?"

"Hey mom umm where are you?"

"Oh sweetie I'm just getting ready to leave ill be there in a few minutes."

"No it's ok ill just walk I mean I've done it before so don't worry about it."

"Are you sure? I mean I can pick you up."

"No it's ok, see you at home love you."

"Love you too."

*hang up*

Well better start.

*phone vibrates*

What now. I look at the screen and it shows that I have a message from kelly.

'Wher ru? we thought u wer following us..jus get here.' God I hate it when she does this.

*Typing*

'Can read half of it, and no you guys ditched me so I'm going home ttyl."

*send*

I turn it off and put it in my pocket.

I noticed that I walked pass maverick so I turned back so I could get a snack.

I walked in and saw James the usual cashier dude guy.

"Hey Emmett walking again?" he nods when I enter.

"Yeah.." I look around "slow day?"he nods again.

"Yeah its been like this all day."

"Will just the usual then."

"So slushy and kettle chips?"

"Yeah but I don't know maybe ill be Spontaneous and ill get dr pepper and some gummy worms."

"Rough day?" he says and then chuckles. "Spontaneous huh?"

"Yeah I guess, or actually I don't know, I woke up, did my run, went to school, and then it was over."