hellokittyXXX: I’ll be the one to leave then!

hellokittyXXX has logged out. Finally.

LeaderArchangelLovesMary: What is your problem, demon?

Sexyeyepatchdemon: You are my problem, archangel.

LeaderArchangelLovesMary: ….

Sexyeyepatchdemon: Can’t accept that she’s in love with me? Well how pitiful. Get over it, Michael, she ain’t going back to you because I WILL KEEP HER TO MYSELF FOREVER. BRING HER TO HELL EVEN IF SHE’S NOT MEANT TO LIVE THERE, NEITHER YOU AND URIEL WON’T STOP ME.

FireofGod999 has logged in.

FireofGod999: You speak of filthy things, Damon! Try doing such thing and you shall face the wrath of the Archangels!

Sexyeyepatchdemon: Heh. Ya really got sharp hearing when it comes to Bambina don’t you, Uriel?

LeaderArchangelLovesMary: Stop playing games with her heart, demon. I mean it.

Sexyeyepatchdemon: *rolls eyes* I am not playing with her heart, obsessed. Believe it or not, well I don’t really give a fuck if you believe me, I don’t need to explain myself to a bunch of pigeons.

FireofGod999: Even if what you say is true I still do not approve of you becoming my little sister’s lover.

Sexyeyepatchdemon: Who do you think you are to control her, Uriel?

FireofGod999: I am her big brother.

Sexyeyepatchdemon: Tch. One of her big brothers, she got like 10, 000 and more, you are not that special.

LeaderArchangelLovesMary: I will do anything in my power to stop you, remember that.

Sexyeyepatchdemon: And what? Risk your position and essence as an angel? I don’t want another Lucifer in Hell, so no thank you.

FireofGod999: You will not win, Damon. If you dare step over the boundary, I swear, war shall occur again.

Sexyeyepatchdemon: You and what army, archangel?

LeaderArchangelLovesMary: We got many, demon. *smug expression* Wouldn’t want to mess with the Commander, do you?

Sexyeyepatchdemon: Oh I’m sure Lucifer will enjoy beating the crap out of you.

Iamyourking has logged in.

FireofGod999: Speak of the Devil and he shall appear…

Iamyourking: What in my name is going on here? *reading the chat*  *scoffs* I can’t believe I am reading such things, you think you two can win? We all know that my diamond will end up with me. She’s mine alone.

LeaderArchangelLovesMary: Watch your tone, Lucifer!

Iamyourking: I don’t have a tone, Michael we’re on the internet!

FireofGod999: Save it, Lucifer. Though we share a common goal in keeping my little sister out of danger, it is not in our intention to hand her to you or Damon. No way in Glen’s name that she will become your bride.

Iamyourking: Oh she will be, Uriel. Trust me, it was meant to happen.

Sexyeyepatchdemon: Heh. I really love challenge.

Canttouchthis has logged in.

Iambad has logged in.

Canttouchthis: *reading the chatbox* … I can’t believe they are talking about this.