Chapter three:Bunny and Bell

Third person POV

As Blossom walked towards her next class, occasionally looking at the map, people either shoved her, insulted her, or yanked her long messy ponytail. Even she did not bother to brush her hair, because why bother if your gonna hide your other beauty anyways?

As she was taking a left she accidentally bumped into someone, causing her books to fall, her paper, the schedule and the map, and her glasses.

Luckily her glasses just fell off beside her so she was able to slip it on so no one will know she's Pink from the PPG, not like anyone would notice, they're too busy pitying the guy she bumped into.

"UTONIUM, YOU BUMPED ONTO HIM ON PURPOSE! " A voice screeched, she looked up to see who it was. It was that student council girl or Pink lookalike.

"No I didn't, I did not saw whoever it was." Blossom defended. She looked over to see who it was. It was another student council member.

A guy with long red hair, not as long as theirs but still long. He has a red hat and Ruby eyes. He also has some coffee stains on his uniform. Apparently he was holding a coffee cup, good thing for him, the rest spilled beside him.

"Sorry, I didn't see you. " Blossom said then walked off, but not before being stopped by the lookalike.

"Utonium Freak, you're gonna pay. " The girl hissed, burying her long pink finger nails into Blossoms smooth porcelain skin. Blossom winced at the pain it caused.

"I already apologized, what do you want?!" Blossom spat back. The girl's eyes widened in shock, no one ever dared to talk to her that way. But it only lasted for a moment, she was growing angry at Blossom. With that she buried her nails deeper into Blossoms skin, it hurt her, but she's been through worst, Powerpuff or not.

Blossom pushed the girl back and tended her arm. Her nails were so deep they left their marks on her skin, it won't take too long to heal though.

As for the girl, her 'friends' caught her before she landed on the ground. Blossoms attitude towards her made her so angry that she was about to yank Blossoms hair until the boy Blossom bumped into stopped her.

"Berserk stop, she already apologized. " the boy said. Blossom and Berserk looked towards him. 'So Berserk is her name eh' Blossom thought.

"But Bricky, she hurried you. " Berserk pouted. 'oh please, trying to be cute when she's clearly not' Blossom thought.

"Berserk, no just forget it. " He calmly said. "Fine." Berserk pouted and crossed her arms. Brick walked up to Blossom put out his right hand. "Names Brick, student council president. " Blossom didn't care. Back at peacock high she was always the student council president. She rolled her eyes, took his hand and said. "Blossom Utonium. " She said quite bitterly, and with that they shook hands.

She walked off, she could still hear people mean thing whispering about her, the shoving and the yanking continued.

She finally reached chemistry, she opened the door, no one was there except for the teacher. "You must be Blossom Utonium, please take whichever seat you want. " the teacher said. He was a big middle aged man with greying hair.

The chemistry has ten round tables with three chairs to give students enough space to do their work. Blossom took the table at the back, hoping no one would seat with her.

As students began to fill the class, two girls sat with her. They both have glasses, but not like the girls who have really thick ones. One has long white hair and pearl eyes and the other one has long chestnut hair tied into a ponytail and purple eyes.

Blossom did not expect students to be near her, but they seemed nice, and she was relieved to know she chose the right table.

"Hi my names Bell, this is my sister Bunny. " The white girl said. "Hey names Blossom. " Blossom smiled.

"You have a pretty name. " Bunny giggled. They chatted for a while until they were disrupted by Berserk.

"Look, the nerd freaks gained a new member. " Berserk insulted. Bunny just put on her purple hoodie while Bell just opened a book and read it.

They were afraid of Berserk, but Blossom is not. "And look, the lookalike student council slut decided to have a little chat with us. " Blossom said in a mocking tone. The two snickered while Blossom smirked.

Berserk suddenly was furious, and was about to threaten Blossom when Brick came in, she immediately ran up to him and started to cling onto him.

Blossom rolled her eyes though no one saw, Bunny pulled up her hoodie, and Bell put down her book.

"You know, you shouldn't mess with her, or her sisters. " Bell warned. Blossom rose her brow and refrained her laughter. "Why is that so? " She asked.

"Berserk is the student council vice president, her sisters Brat and Brute are the head cheerleader and volleyball team leader, they are treated like queens of this school, they like to bully nerds like us. " Bunny said. Blossom glanced at Berserk, scrunching her nose in disgust of what she was doing.

She nodded at the two to continue. Bell clears her throat and picked up after what Bunny said. "They love to pick on nerds, as long as you have glasses and they say your ugly your a nerd. " Bell was stopped when Brick suddenly walked up to them, holding a bow and a notebook. Coffee stains still visible on his shirt.

"You dropped these. " Brick said handing Blossom the red bow and the pink notebook. Blossom grabbed her stuff in a flash. She looked at Brick and asked "Did you read my notebook. " Brick shook his head, Blossom felt relief. That notebook is actually her her record, in which she writes all the villains they fought against, their weaknesses and strengths. It would have been a dead giveaway that she was Pink if anyone was to ever look at it.

Blossom put on her bow. She turned to Brick and mouthed 'thanks'. He nodded and went back to Berserk. "Do you know him? " Bell asked. "No, but I bumped into him not long ago. " Blossom replied rather bored.

"That explains the stains. " Bunny murmured but loud enough for the three of them to hear, Blossom nodded. "Do you know who be is? " Bunny asked. Blossom shook her head, Bunny looked at Bell. Bell looked at Blossom for a good ten seconds before explaining.

"Well his name is Brick Jojo, he has two brothers Boomer and Butch. They are extremely popular bad boys. So don't let his President status fool you. " Bell muttered anger and sadness in her tone. Blossom nodded and smiled to herself having made new friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if MA story sucks :( a lot. This has already gotten a lot of reads, which by my standards is at least 25 reads.