"Where are we going?" Angelica asked and squinted out of the tinted window of the Chrysler.

"It's my favorite place to go when I just want to get away from everything and just eat." Louis smiled and could feel Angelica smiling back at him.

He knew for sure that he was making a good impression on this girl and he was so excited for the foreseeable future. The question in this situation, though, was: would she call him or would he have to call her?

They pulled into a small parking lot. Angelica looked up and read the small sign that was plastered on the side of the building. It read: "Amor". Immediately, Angelica smiled. Louis was making such a wonderful impression on her and this restaurant settled it for her. She liked Louis and would love to do this again sometime.

Louis got out of the car and made his way over to the passenger side to open Angelica's door for her. He, once again, offered her his arm she took it. He led the way over to the restaurant and they both walked inside. The place was full, but it was quiet. There was quiet chatter all around them, but it wasn't ridiculously loud.

"That's what I love about this place." Louis said as they made their way to the front of the restaurant, "It's always quiet."

They approached a small lady with black hair pulled back into a tight pony tail.

"Louis!" The short lady said excitedly and smiled.

Louis smiled back, "Hey, Susan."

"Who's this?" Susan asked and gestured towards Angelica.

"This is Angelica." Louis smiled.

"You're the only girl Louis has ever brought here." The small lady said then led them to a secluded back room.

While walking, Angelica began to think about what Susan had said. Was she really the only girl Louis has brought to the restaurant?

Once they were seated, Susan took their drink orders, and then left them alone. The place was decorated beautifully and the faint sound of violins echoed all around them. Angelica internally smiled at how perfect the whole situation was. Louis was so amazing and she felt her liking towards him growing and growing the more she looked at his nervous face.

"Why do you look so nervous?" Angelica asked him.

Louis just sat there silently and looked down at his hands. He was relieved when Susan returned with their drinks and took their order.

"Tell me about yourself." Louis commanded Angelica before she could say anything.

"Well, I'm from Denver, Colorado and I moved out here to Los Angeles to get a change of scenery. I didn't ever really get along with my family back home, so, as soon as I had the chance, I bolted. I used all the money I had saved up and flew out here. I lived with my aunt for a couple of months until I got accepted to come to Stanford."

"Wow." Louis said and gaped at Angelica. Her life was complex, but what she had just told Louis was just the beginning. He began to hope that they would become closer so he could hear the rest of her life story one day.

"What about you, mystery boy? You've got an accent, so what's your story?" Angelica asked and leaned forward on her elbows, cradling her head in her hands. Louis thought she looked so beautiful that way.

"I'm from Doncaster in England. Back home, I began to apply for Universities everywhere. I soon got an acceptance letter from Stanford and began to pack my things up. My sisters and mother were really upset that I had to leave, but they were happy that I was going to live my dream. I'm trying to get my Ph.D. in Chemistry."

"Really? Me too!" Angelica said surprised and smiled brightly.

The date had gone extremely well, and the food had been delicious. Angelica wasn't sure she would ever be able to eat again due to the massive amount of food she had just consumed. She had had a great time with Louis and was hoping that she would be able to go out with him again... soon.

The drive back to the dorm rooms was pleasant and ended all too soon.

"I had a wonderful time with you Louis." Angelica said as they stopped in front of her door.

"Me too." Louis said and leaned in. Angelica began to panic, but she calmed down when she felt Louis' soft lips linger on her cheek for a second before he pulled back.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She said and walked into her dorm. She closed the door and leaned her back against it.

Louis smiled right as the door shut.

He had done it.

----------------------

"I take it the date went well." Angelica was startled from her thoughts when she heard Maia's voice through the dark. She quickly flicked on the lights and Maia groaned.

"Turn them off!" She moaned and pulled her covers over her head.

"Yeah." Angelica said and sat down on her bed, smiling widely.

"What?"

"Yeah, it went well."

"I think well is an understatement." Maia antagonized Angelica and stuck her tongue out at her in a playful gesture.

"Since when are you nice to me?"

"I don't know. I just felt like taking on the nice side. I'm giving it a try."

Angelica smiled and shook her head from side to side. This roommate of hers was a character; however, she loved it. It was good for Angelica to have a bitchy and a nice roommate. She would either get bitchy advice or nice advice, so it was convenient.

"He took me to a really nice restaurant and we talked about, like, everything and it was amazing. I don't know why I was even thinking of playing him for some fucked up bet."

"Oh, yeah. About that, James came by and dropped this off." Maia said and swung her legs out of bed. She walked over to her dresser and pulled out a thick envelope.

"No."

"Yeah."

"Shit."

"I know."

"What am I going to do?" Angelica cried and threw her hands up to her face. Her night had gone so well and now she got back to find a disaster.

"I say we keep it. Split the money." Maia said with a smirk on her face.

Angelica looked at her with a confused expression adorning her face. "But you told me not to take any money."

"I know what I said, but who gives two hundred dollars back?"

Angelica stared at her roommate in confusion. She didn't know what to do. She wasn't supposed to get the money until tomorrow afternoon and she planned on declining the offer when James came to her. Why had he come in the middle of her date?

"Why did he come here when he knew I was on my date? I told him to give me the money tomorrow afternoon." She asked and raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know, man, but look! We have two hundred dollars!" Maia swung the envelope in her friend's face and smiled.

"Whatever." Angelica sighed and fell back on her bed.

Louis wouldn't find out. She was sure of it.

---------------

Hope you liked it!

FOLLOW ME AND TWEET ME: @tropicaIashton_ (the L in "tropical" is a capital i don't forget!)

KIK ME: ToriTaylor22

EMAIL ME: toritay22@yahoo.com

I also accept edits for my stories so just email them to me with your twitter user or your wattpad user and I'll be sure to give you credit for them when I post them!

PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND VOTE!

-tori