TWELVE

(a/n LOL PLOT TWIST THIS BOOK REMAINS ALIVE AND I'M NOT DELETING IT)

CARTER MASON'S flight to Georgia was uneventful. She already missed all of her friends in Toronto. Finn said that Season 2 for Stranger Things would be filming soon in Georgia, but it wasn't until the movie was almost done filming.

The actress was immediately rushed to set to meet the crew and cast. She assumed she would be seeing Jaeden there, and got prepared for what it will feel like to see his face again.

She didn't get much information on the movie besides the plot, the director and producers, and that Jaeden was going to be in it. She found out that the director wasn't that big  quite yet, but the producer is none other than Elizabeth Banks!

It was also definitely a surprise when she found out that Amanda Seyfried was going to be playing her mom in the film.

(a/n this is MY QUEEN amanda seyfried just in case you guys didn't know who she was lol)

Amanda was always one of Carter's favorite actresses, with Mamma Mia being her favorite movie. She also thought that Karen was the funniest character in Mean Girls.

As the two actresses were bonding, Jaeden Lieberher walked through the door, meeting the crew. The two young teenagers awkwardly locked eyes a few times, but ignored it.

Jaeden got around to meeting Amanda, and she could sense that there was some tension between the two kids. "Do you two know each other?" She asked.

Jaeden nodded his head and smiled, "Yeah, she's awesome." Carter lowered her head and tried not to let out a smile.

The director, Zoe, gathered everyone's attention and announced, "We also have another announcement, the actor who will be playing Elliot's dad, is here. We haven't told anyone yet, and we all wanted it to be a surprise. Especially to Jaeden. So here he is, the man himself, Bill Skarsgård!"

And in came Bill from the double doors across the room. Jaeden's mouth dropped. He smiled and gave him a huge hug. "We're in the same movie again? We must have the same agent." Bill laughed.

Bill introduced himself to Carter. As he was introducing himself, he narrowed his eyes and said, "I know you from somewhere.." Carter was about to say how she was best friends with Finn, but he cut her off by saying, "You're on The Flash! I love that show! Could you give me spoilers?"

Carter laughed and said, "I don't even know anything yet!" She eventually also explained that she was best friends with Finn, and all of the IT cast followed her on social media.

Jaeden and Carter were then instructed to go to their trailers and make themselves feel at home, which they did. As Carter was putting some popcorn in the microwave, she heard a knock on her trailer door. She opened it, to reveal a smiling Jaeden.

"What are you doing?" The girl asked, not inviting him inside quite yet.

"Zoe asked us to sort of hangout and stuff, so it will feel like we're close in the movie." He chirped.

The actress rolled her eyes at him and asked, "Fine, whatever. What do you want to do?"

Jaeden thought for a second, but eventually suggested, "I smell popcorn, do you wanna watch Disney movies?"

Carter replied with a smirk, "I guess." And with that, they began watching Princess and the Frog.

"The Voo Doo guy is the reason I had nightmares as a kid. He creeps me the hell out." Jaeden said.

"Yeah, me too. He was so weird." Carter replied.

Jaeden had noticed that Carter had just agreed with him for the first time, but didn't say anything about it out loud.

As everything was winding down, Jaeden nudged Carter and asked, "Do you wanna hang out. It's only 6:00." Carter groaned in her mind. She said yes, and Jaeden led her to his trailer.

"Do you wanna eat more popcorn and watch another movie?" Carter asked, not wanting to really go anywhere or have to talk at all.

"I kinda wanted to watch the Flash," Jaeden said, wiggling his eyebrows. Carter smiled. She told him that there was no way she was watching herself act, she hates it.

They both eventually agreed on watching an episode of The Office, and one episode turned into many. They laughed their heads off at the episodes they had both seen a million times, but the fact that they were together made it better. Happier. Funnier.

Carter felt more comfortable around Jaeden. She didn't hate him as much. Maybe she could tell him why she didn't like him at first. One day.

__

hmmm i hate life