LoganSupportPage

#helplogan

Now that I realize it, I am positive I spotted Logan here in Tokyo . . . I just wished I could've stopped him.

As for the Japanese suicide forest, it's affecting me devastatingly. I've gone there once thinking about suicide, but luckily my family went to go get me.

On behalf of Tokyo, I'm standing responsible for the negativity going on because of him. Although, tbh he has offended my family and friends a lot.

I'm deeply affected by Logan's recent mishap as badly as the rest of the world. He posted a video in the Japan Suicide Forest with an actual dead man in the video. Look, I'm not mad at him that much, but what upsets me is the fact that his viewers have been affecting negatively. Some of his younger viewers have watched his video before it got taken down may have been traumatized. Logan is now receiving more hate at the moment THAN ANY OTHER PERSON IN THE WORLD. What is also on my mind is that Logan himself may be also be affected. The thought that the world will never see him the same way before must be weighing so bad. It's stated that he told the viewers "don't do suicide", but now I fear all of this may lead to his. On behalf of Logan, I also apologize that the world had to see a poor man's body, may he rest in peace. If social media, stars, and the public calm down a bit, we may be able to all feel better eventually. Logan is the one being most affected, since he was the one who posted it. Now hate videos are blowing up all over YouTube. As a final note, suicide and depression are never the answer. I also have a crappy life and oftenly cry myself to sleep having suicidal thoughts, but if you think about it, you're going to affect others. What if someone who loves you a lot commited suicide out of sheer sadness? There's so much hate in the world, and it's all affecting us. Logan says he doesn't deserve support from his fans, but I will stick with you in hopes you won't do anything stupid again.