Shinomiya sighed softly as he stared at his reflection in his mirror. He was standing in his makeshift studio, basically his mother turned their garage into a studio and built a balcony to cover the cars.

He was hesitant as he touched the bruise on his shoulder. The boy winced, drawing his hand back.

Poor boy landed on his shoulder when he tumbled and fell after testing out a new spin.

Ring Ring Ring!!!

Shinomiya blinked, seeing his baby blue phone vibrate from the ringtone. He recognized it as: Jolene, which was Serinuma's.

Obviously chosen because he wanted Nanashima, but if Serinuma wanted she could have him without a fight.

Oh right! The small bean finally realized his homosexual attractions towards men.

It happened when Shinomiya was staying the night at Nanashima's. He was lying on the other's bed as Nana laid on the floor.

Shinomiya took one glance upon Nanashima's bare chest that was still wet from the shower and felt his body jolt. Now he couldn't stop thinking about it, and the fact that he never even really liked breasts to begin with.

He figured he only found Serinuma attractive at first was because he was in denial and that Serinuma kinda sorta paid more attention to him than most people.

Back to the phone, Shinomiya bit his lip, answering the call. "He..Hello?" He greeted with his usual stutter.

"Hey Shinomiya!!! Nishina suggested to me a great idea, what if we all go on a camping trip?? For spring break!" Serinuma brought up excitedly.

"Uhm... Well... Is Nanashima going?" Shinomiya asked, fumbling with the phone as his hands were growing sweaty.

Serinuma gasped loudly, "Do you like him?!" She automatically assumed.

Shinomiya could basically hear the smile on her face. He sighed heavily, "Serinuma... Please don't tease me... I don't like it." He stated, his voice low and quiet.

She sighed softly, "I'm sorry, I got ahead of myself... But is there anything you want to talk about?" She asked.

He bit his lip and looked around the room to make sure no one was listening, "Promise you won't squeal or freak out...?" He sucked in a breath, "I'm... I'm gay... And... And I'm gay for Nanashima..." He replied.

"That's so great for you!" Serinuma assured, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone... Except maybe Nishina, but she keeps secrets!"

"Oh... Great." Shinomiya slid against the large mirror until he sat on the floor, "I just don't know what to do... I like him... But he most definitely doesn't like me."

"Well how do you know for sure?" Serinuma questioned, the sound of a BL drama CD was in the background.

Shinomiya laughed lowly, "You don't understand... He's straight... And he likes someone..." He bemoaned.

"Hm. That IS a problem, though I'll help you out." She said with confidence, "After all, I'm doing all the planning."

He giggled softly, "Ha-ha... Okay then... I'll see you guys, when?" He reached for a pen and paper.

"March 24th 12:00 pm, at Nishina's house. She has a private limo that'll take us to the campsite." Serinuma recalled.

Shinomiya slowly wrote down the information, quietly repeating the words. "Alright. I'll see you then..."

"Mkay, hang in there Shinomiya! Bye-bye!"

"Yeah okay... Bye..."