➣ pietro maximoff

ابدأ من البداية

With one swift motion, you closed your fist and pulled your arm up, the red flames turned blue. This fire was easy for others to touch, it was mostly used as a forcefield. You looked over at the siblings who both seemed invested in the show going on in front of them; you weren't surprised, but you were going easy since you didn't want to scare anyone too much. "Oh come on, is this what we took you in for?" The same woman called over the intercom, the sarcasm evident in her voice; this caused Pietro's face to contort in worry. "Come on, freak. I know you can do more! This tiny flame bullshit isn't even pushing you in the slightest." With rolled eyes, you closed your fist, causing the blue fames to disappear; you kept your fist clenched, as you were getting a bit pissed off.

" With rolled eyes, you closed your fist, causing the blue fames to disappear; you kept your fist clenched, as you were getting a bit pissed off

"I knew you would be useless from the moment he brought you in. You were a child who didn't know why she was constantly burning, yet here you are, holding back in front of the very people who raised you not to hold back." You clenched your jaw at the mention of your past. "So go ahead! Do the explosion thing you did when we told you about your parents." You exhaled a sharp breath at the mention of your parents, you could feel a fire burning in your chest - no pun intended. "Come on, cry like the way you did when we told you. Scream like the way you did all those years ago."

"Shut up." You said, trying to hide the anger in your voice, but it was too evident and even Pietro knew you were pissed off. "Please, just stop it."

"Go ahead and cry little girl. Has it really been that long? You've been in a cage, no-one to talk to and unable to use your powers. All those hours spend crying and mourning over the parents who let their child be part of an experimental project. Did they really protect you the way they should've?" You shook a bit, your eyes beginning to turn a bright shade of orange; Pietro breathed out a breath and took his sister's hand, not wanting anyone else to get hurt just as much as you did.

 Did they really protect you the way they should've?" You shook a bit, your eyes beginning to turn a bright shade of orange; Pietro breathed out a breath and took his sister's hand, not wanting anyone else to get hurt just as much as you did

"It was so satisfying, hearing your cries. Honestly, call me a sociopath but it was almost fun. To watch you morph into this depressed little bitch who couldn't control her powers one bit." Fire began to burn at the tips of your fingers and you felt a burning in the middle of your chest. "You're still that little girl."

"I said SHUT UP!" And you felt yourself explode, fire erupting around you but not enough to hurt anyone - thankfully, though you would have liked to watch that intercom bitch burn. Though you didn't realize it, a phoenix shape erupted around you, creating a beautiful outline as you outstretched your arms.

 Though you didn't realize it, a phoenix shape erupted around you, creating a beautiful outline as you outstretched your arms

Pietro's blue eyes widened in amazement, watching as the wings of the phoenix flapped, as if it was completely real. His breath hitched in his throat as he never saw something so gorgeous in his life, and the look of anger on your face almost made it better... made it look more badass than it already was. As the animal began to fade away, your eyes returning to normal, you didn't hear the intercom lady again, nor any voices as you panted for breath. "Could your little girl do that?" You asked cockily, placing your hands on your knees as you panted, trying to regain your breath. 

When the door opened, you were surprised to see the smiling face of Pietro, the sibling you'd tried to hard to impress. "Oh... my god." Pietro said, running over to you and wrapping you in a giant hug, feeling an overwhelming amount of heat surrounding the both of you. A blush creeped across your cheeks as you hugged back, putting your face in his shoulder, still panting heavily. "That was... amazing. Truly amazing!" He said, cupping your face and despite the heat he felt, he kept them there and placed a kiss on your forehead.

"Th-thanks..." You whispered, not even realizing you were holding his hand until he pulled back, the heat becoming too much. It wasn't like it burned, but the heat surrounding your body was enough to make someone uncomfortably hot.

"Come on, let's get you safe."

---

idk but i haven't done him yet... and he deserved so much better