The cost of a life

You know it's strange to think that we humans can be so naive; yet so conceited at the same time. It baffles me to no avail when we can stand above one another and deny each other of our very livelihood. Some like to say that politicians make these rules about insurance. When dealing with someone's well-being, it should be left to the professionals. All this system sees is money; money to control, money to destroy, and money to kill. Insurance companies pleading with you to take part in their coverage plans only to deny you and take away what you so vigorously need to survive because, you can't pay a bill that should be covered. It's legitimately putting a price on a person's life and that is deplorable. Do they not realize that there is an important factor missing in whatever equation they have concocted? It's the will to live. When faced with death and turmoil, humans are willing to do whatever it takes to survive; it is a basic animal instinct. I say animal instinct because, let's face it; we're animals just like lions, tigers, and bears. We have are posable thumbs and no tails but, that makes us no different from them. Most animals live by a code of honor while, it feels like we live by a code of deceit. It's ironic the 8 phases of Morganna fit us to a tee. Innis is the mirage of deceit and that is all I really see nowadays in society. Deceit to further ones career or for monetary gain; deceit to imprison others for actions not committed out of spite. We are so complex,  yet so fickle at the same time. I'm told I'm beyond my time sometimes and I agree for the most part because, I always wonder if this is what the greater will wants; some refer to it as "God". What this will wants I have no clue but, I believe this isn't it; I'm saddened by the fact that there are people willing to let others die because of money and they are the same ones to send their condolences at the funeral. We should be appalled for becoming this way; life shouldn't have a price and the will to life is an undefined source of power that cannot be measured.