《11》

3rd Person

Bill pointed at the map, focusing on the well-house.

"Tha-tha-tha-that's where It lives."

Eddie used his inhaler another time, and y/n and Richie looked over at him in concern.

"Can we stop talking about this?" Eddie said, standing up in front of the projection.

"I can barely breathe. It's Summer, we're kids. I can barely breathe! I'm having a fucking asthma attack and fuck doing this!"

He ripped the map off, throwing it onto the ground. Bill yelled at him to put it back.

Click.

The projection changed.

Click.

It changed again, but no one had touched it.

Click.

"Georgie..."

Click.

The picture changed to Mrs. Denbrough's face, the wind blowing her hair.

Click. Click. Click.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

"It's IT!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?"

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!"

"TURN IT OFF!"
(like a light switch)

Y/n stood up, kicking the projector over. It clattered to the ground, the pictures, now scattered across the floor.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

Click.

A picture of the clown appeared, before turning black.

Click.

The clown, almost the size of the garage, came running out of the screen.

It came charging at y/n, who backed herself up into the corner.

"Come back to us, y/n. Come float."

Y/n slid down the wall, covering her face. She opened her eyes to see sunlight.

The clown was gone, and the garage door was opened.

Richie was the first to y/n's side.

"Y/n! Are you okay."

Y/n couldn't speak. She was in a state of shock, the clown's words racing through her head.

She shook her head, indicating she was not okay. Richie, unaware of what to do, simply hugged the girl, telling her everything was okay and she was going to be fine.

"It saw us and It knows where we are."

The voice came from outside.

"It always knew."

Y/n whispered, hiding her head in Richie's chest.

"Alright Stan, then let's go."

"Go? Go where?"

"Neibolt. That's where G-G-G-Georgie is."

The voices outside were getting frantic and angry.

"After that?"

Richie stood up, holding y/n's hand. They walked out to the others, who were arguing.

"Yeah! It's Summer, we should be outside..."

"If you say it's Summer one more f-f-f-fucking time."

Bill grabbed his bike, ready to go to Neibolt, whether his friend's wanted to or not.

"Bill?"

"Wait!"

"He t-t-t-thrusts his fists against the p-p-post and still insists he sees the g-g-g-ghost."

Bill the rode off towards Neibolt, leaving his friends behind. Beverly was the first to ride after him, leaving y/n without a lift.

Y/n didn't have a bike, so she'd been riding with Bev ever since she got kicked out.

"You can ride with me, y/n."

Richie said, bringing her over to his bike.

She got on behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

°°°

"Bill!"

"Bill, you can't go in there!" Y/n yelled, as she and Richie pulled up behind Bev.

Bill stood at the door to Neibolt, about to open it. The gang had gotten there just in time.

"This is crazy."