A connected crime

Hi

It is the 26th August the college vacations starts 😁. 3 months of fun.

Suraj was at home sitting in his garden chair reading a newspaper well reading the news on his tablet.

New crime series all over the country. Another jewellery store was robbed by 3 goons. Well planned no one was harmed but the amount of robbed jewellery was upto 1.000.000 rps.

Suraj!!!!!!! Someone screamed in his ear. He frighten n let the tablet fall down.

Suraj looks at her. His one n only childhood friend. Chakor.

Chakor; I'm calling for u since hours. Suraj looks at his watch n then back to her. Chakor; what?. Suraj stood up n walked around her.

U called me for hours? Look ny mobile shows no miss calls. Looking at the time n ur look u just woke up maybe 1 hour ago. U come here to meet me n that too just 5 min ago. I saw u coming throw the reflection of my tablet.

Chakor stamps with her Feet. Suraj don't analyse me. Our vacation starts n u r again just reading newspaper to solve crime. She sat on the chair.

Ragini was making tea for everyone. Uncle!! How do u want to drink ur chai? DP;... Laksh; Ragini u should know that by now. Papa wants his chai strong less sugar. Mama wants light 1 tsp Sugar n milk. N I... Ragini; Adrak wali chai {ginger chai}. Laksh; haan. Y r u asking. Ragini - just to tease u 😁 -.

Ragini n Laksh r engaged since childhood but never confess just accept it bcz of their family.

Laksh was reading the same news as Suraj did. Again a robbery. Laksh; What is happening here y is the police not able to catch the thieves? DP; Laksh... This is not ur problem. AP; Ur papa is right. Laksh rolled his eyes. I can catch them within a week. Ragini brings the chai for everyones with their wish.

Suraj was sitting next to her. Chakor y u come? Chakor; Suraj just let's have some fun. After that u can play ur detective game. Suraj; game? No Chakor it is a profession. In front of u is the new superintend Inspector. Chakor laughs. What r u? U will have to pass the school before having dreams like that. Suraj pulls her toward him. Chakor; leave me Suraj. Suraj; U...

Laksh was drinking the hot 😖. He burns his tongue. Ragini burst out in laugh. Looks like Mr. Super cop isn't the best. DP n AP laughs. Laksh; Ragini... He chased her.

Suraj; U can't escape me Chakor. Mark my words. Chakor shows him her tongue 😜.

Ragini was running as fast as possible being engaged to Laksh she was living at his place after her parents death.

Chakor; Suraj if u come closer to me I will beat u. Suraj; oh really?. Suraj hold her hand but Chakor turns n pulls him over her shoulder. He was lying on the floor. Chakor kinda cleans her hands off n left.

Laksh was ant to catch her but she vanished by a trick. Laksh fall while she pulls his leg. Ragini 😜😜. Catch me if u can. Laksh; Ragini!!!. He shouts her name.

Suraj was still lying on the floor with back ache. Chakor; U see Mr. Detective don't mess with me. She left him lying on the floor.

Laksh was lying on his front on the ground. He slowly stood up but Ragini was save with AP. Ragini has become the life of everyone as Laksh is just too busy being a so called detective.

Suraj stood up. Aahh 😣. My back 😢. He slowly stood up. Chakor was with Arjun in kitchen. Suraj comes down. Dad u r always on her side. U know what she did?. Bhagya; She knocked u out again. Suraj; maa 😣. Haan 😒.

Laksh n Suraj sat in the same boat unknowingly of each others situation.

After a while they all had a breakfast. Laksh; The criminals moved from Pune to Mumbai. DP; Laksh u starts again? Laksh; Papa I have vacation let me go after them. Please papa please! he was begging him with puppy face. Ragini; Oh but Laksh they r in Mumbai how do u want to know that they r connected.

Suraj; just think n use ur small brian. Chakor fumes. Suraj; Look my power woman listen. Those criminals have done always the same job robbery of jewellery stores. With 3 men. Each city was attacked 2 times always on Friday at noon time were less security is present.

Ragini; But now they moved on. It is not ur job anymore well it wasn't ur job ever. Laksh; If I had gone after them in 1st place the latest robbery wouldn't had happen. Papa please.

DP; hmm in Mumbai I know someone n u know him too. Laksh was thinking. Laksh; who dad? AP; ur role model... Laksh; Arjun uncle yes!. He will definitely let me stay n work with him. Ragini; But Laksh doesn't he has a son... Laksh fumes. Suraj!.

Suraj; Dad no!!. Laksh can't stay here. Arjun; But DP had called me a week ago n asked for his stay n his friend will stay here too. Suraj; But what will he do here? Chakor; same like pretending being a cop. Hahaha. Suraj; No I won't let him stay here. Bhagya; U r not the one who will decide n btw they will be here by tomorrow.

Ragini; DP papa u r soo sweet u know him very well. Thank u that I can go with him. DP; U r going there... Ragini; I know to keep him calm n away of unnecessary fights with Suraj.

Chakor; Chill Suraj I will be here too. Suraj; looks at her. Do u think it will better my mood. Chakor; oh mister u can stay with them alone under one roof all against u. Suraj hold n shook his head. Chakor u r my bestfriend don't leave me alone. Chakor; see I know u very well. U can't live without me. Suraj; that's true.

Ragini n Laksh were packing their stuff. For their travel to Mumbai.

......

So please tell me if there is anything wrong or confusing?

Please comment n vote 😄