"Yeah, I mean, I don't know." Mike stumbled over his words.

"It's fine, we get it." Dustin spoke for the both of us "I didn't get here until fourth grade and Eliza didn't until a few months after."

"But Lucas had the advantage of living next door." I spoke turning my head to look at Mike "but of course non of that matters."

"But what does matter." Dustin started "is that he's your best friend and then the second this girl shows up and starts living in your basement, all you ever wanna do is pay attention to her."

I turned my head to face forward again, feeling my heart break slightly, it was true, Mike did pay attention to El more then the most of us.

"That's not true." Mike stated, making me turn my head and give him a sad smile. "Oh, honey, it is and you know it!" I hid my true feelings behind my sarcasm and bitchy remarks, I seriously hate who ever made crushes a thing.

"Even Lucas knows it, but no one ever says anything until you both start punching and yelling at each other." Dustin spoke, he knew about my feelings for Mike, it kinda slipped out one day and he heard what I said and questioned me for hours about it.

I mean I have powers too, but I hate using them, Papa ruined it, he made me into a monster, something I can't control.

I didn't realize how much I zoned out when I saw that I was way in front of the boys now, I could still vaguely hear them talking but I just chose to ignore them and just enjoy the bike ride. "Because you're my best friend, too." I heard Mike say.

"What about Eliza?" I heard Dustin tease, making me tense slight, thanking myself that I biked way ahead of them.

"Oh, u-uh, y-yeah." Mike stuttered, Dustin laughed and muttered something to Mike I couldn't hear properly, all of a sudden I hear Mike and Dustin's ties scrape along the floor as they stopped. "Eliza, wait!" Mike shouted lightly making me do the same.

"What have you done, El." I muttered looking over at the store where the police and other people were standing outside, the workers trying to explain what must have happened.

I closed my eyes for a second trying to get a connection with El, nothing again but the sense of someone watching us flowed within me, Mike and Dustin biked passed me while I turned to look behind me.

"Come on, Eliza!" Dustin shouted as I snapped out of it and started to ride after them.
.
.
.
I silently walked behind the boys while they shouted out for El, I kept trying to find her using my powers but it kept failing.

I yelled in frustration and wiped my nose with my sleeve, keeping my other hand on my bike I was pulling along next to me.

"ELEVEN! EL!" Mike shouted, looking around for the said girl, Dustin was doing the same.

"Hey, stop." Mike spoke, grabbing onto my free arm to stop me from walking. "Do you hear that?"

"What?" Dustin asked, it was silent for a few seconds before Mike yelled again "EL?...EL?"

"You have got to be fucking kidding me?" I spoke when Troy and his friend who I don't really know his name, so imma call him....Idiot, yeah, that suits him.

"Hey, There, Frogface." Troy spoke as he and Idiot walked closer to us with a knife in his hands, why the hell does a 7 year old looking boy have a knife on him? "Toothless." He spoke before looking at me "Slut."

"Shit!" My brother yelled as he let go of his bike and grabbed ahold of Mikes arm while Mike grabbed onto my hand "Run! Mike! Eliza!" Mike dragged me along as we ran, dropping our bikes in the process.