Chapter 2 - The bar

Its black and red walls were so familiar to you. You used to come here often. The music reminded you of the good old days, where you would spend a lot of cash treating your friends, but now, you have 100$ left in your pockets.

The bar was quite empty for a Saturday, with only about 8 guests in. You choose to sit near the bartender, and decided to spend almost half of your money in margaritas and shots. You dont get drunk easily, which makes you still aware of your surroundings.

You glance across the bar, and see a couple fighting. "Good for you" you said, bitterly uttering to yourself how love is not real. You stare at them, with your tear-filled eyes, and you start to laugh.

"Oh, were back to another episode of Miserable Couples" said a girl with an Australian accent. You were startled upon hearing her voice. It was sexy, but the image was even sexier. 

You look up and see a tattoo sleeved girl, with a black tshirt, leather jacket and ripped jeans. Her short black hair suited her, and her figure was amazing. You unconsciously stared at her for quite too long.

"Hello. Im Ruby, you are?" she said.

"(Y/n)" you said while smiling

"Amazing name, and i guess you also got an amazing number. Mind if I get that too, love?" she chuckled. 

You smiled as she handed you her phone. You type in your number, and write your name in the contact list

She took a chair, and sat facing the back rest, and facing you.

"So, why the tears hun?" Her australian accent almost made you melt.

"Long story"

"Why the bags?"

"An even longer one, Ruby" you both laughed.

"Gimme a jist, ye?"

"My mother caught me with a girl, she threw me out of the house, my girlfriend told me she didnt love me, and now im down to my last 50$ with no place to stay"

"Heavy" she said while pouting at you. "Well, if you trust me enough, I got a place you could stay at. Its not big, and judging from how you look, its something far from you're used to. But its better than nothing, right?"

Her suggestion was tempting, and you were desperate. You decide to say yes, which landed a smile on her face.

_______________________________________________________________

Hi guys! I'll take a quick break for a few hours. Please vote and comment! It's gonna get interesting I swear! xo