Chapter 8:

Mabel's pov:
Bill was looked like he was tired, so l made a little bed for him,[don't ask me how I did it,'cause you really don't wanna now]and put him on it, then wrapped a blanket around him.
He was sleeping like an angel....l still can't believe that THIS little boy is the SAME demon with THAT evil triangle. . .
Maybe if l show him enough affection, he will become a good triangle instead of an evil jerk one....?
Well, l don't have something to lose....
"MABEL!!!" Dipper rushed in making a big 'SLAM!' noise when he opened the door.
"OH THANKS GOD!!!YOU ARE HERE!!!! I THOUGHT HE~" "Shhh!" l put my index finger on my lips telling him being quite. Why was he even screaming?!?!
"Dipper! You are gonna wake him up!" l whispered-yelled to him.
"Ok, ok, sorry!" he whispered.
"it's just, l couldn't find you anywhere and...l thought~"
"DIPPER!" l interrupted him "He is just a KID!"
"But he is still BILL Mabel! You can't trust him!"
"Whatever!Even he is Bill, he is A KID!!! And every kid have a good side in it! And....." l turned to sleeping Bill with a tiny smile on my face "Who knows? Maybe when l done with him, he will became a good dorito~~l-l mean...a good triangle demon!"
"Don't become so hopeful Mabel....guys like Bill, never change!"
"Blah blah blah! Believe what you want Dipshit! Did you find a way to turn him back anyways?" l finally changed the topic
"Not yet.....*yawns*" he rubbed his eyes "uh-oh! Ok Dippy! We are going to bed now! l don't want to babysit two baby!" l said teasingly "Hey!*yawns*l am not a~" "yeah yeah, now go and brush your teeth!" l ordered "fine...!" he said in a sleepy voice, l went along with him to brush my teeth as well, after that, we got in to our beds and said 'Good night!' to each others.
l glanced over the sleeping Bill before l fell asleep slowly.

A while later. . .

l was having a good dream until l woke up by someone's scream. Honestly, l thought it was Dipper but it was little Bill "Bill?" l said in a sleepy voice "Shuting stay!" he turned to me, his eyes watered "What happened Bill?" l asked while rubbing my eye "d-dat shound!dat shound is sho~*thunder*AAH!" he closed his eyes with his tiny hands.
Oh my god! l can't believe it! Bill Cipher is scaring from thunder?! l really wanted to laugh, but l didn't. . .well after all now he is Kid Cipher isn't he?
"Oh my....you are scaring from thunder?"l asked, just in case...
"No..." he take off his hands of his eyes "l-l~*thunder*AH!!" then he dragged his blanket over his head.
l smiled "Don't worry!Here!" l put him on my bed, right next to myself, then hugged him, pulling him a little closer to myself "Nothing will happen,l am here, right next to you! Now sleep ok?" l said and placed a slight kiss on his forehead.
l can see that it worked!l can see the fear in his eyes was gone! Well.....at least a little. . .but this was a thing too right?
He nodded with his head. l smiled and said "Good night Bill" before closing my eyes slowly. . .

Dipper's pov:
l opened my eyes and yawned. . .
heh....you won't believe it, but l saw a CRAZY dream about Bill turned into a kid and us had to babysitting him! Crazy isn't it?
"Hey Mabs! You won't believe what l just saw in my dream!" l turned to Mabel's side, but she was sleeping.
Heh....what a sleepyhead! l get off of my bed and walked towards to her bed "Hey, Mabel! Hey!" when l reached there, my eyes widened at the sight of a little kid and Mabel sleeping together while HUGGING!
'HECK NO! SO THAT WASN'T A DREAM?!' l thought to myself "Mabel! MABEL!!! Wake up!!!" l said while shaking her a bit harder.She groaned "Ugghh! Dipper! What do you want?!?!"
l dragged her off of her bed causing her to fell down "Ow!" she rubbed her head "Ok! What was that for?!" she said angrily as she get up and crosses her arms "Explain! NOW!" l pointed the sleeping demon on her bed.She looked at him and let out an 'Aww!' "He is so cute when he sleeps!" she put her hands together
God! She can't be serious!
"Mabel!" l turned her by her shoulders to face with me "Why you were sleeping with a DEMON!" l said while shaking her
"Well!" she yanked my hands "it was night time, and the thunder was so loud even scaring Bill so l~" "wait...." l interrupted her can't believing what I just heard "Bill scared from thunder?!"