She then run outside and came with chicken soup after 15 minutes.she sits on bed and start making Asad have it.

"Bhabhi are you ready?..."omer came there and smiled seeing the scene.

"Hmm...only two minutes"jannat said in busy tone.

"Bhabhi you did preparation well?..."omer asked in general tone.

"Haan....whole night I was studying..I will top in each."jannat said and bites her tongue.

"Okay I am leaving...come at fixed place"omer said and left.jannat made Asad have medicine then picks up mobile and pen and runs outside but stopped in mid and came back.

"Please pray for me....this time I should get passing marks"jannat said,sequeezing asad's hand a little then run outside

*************************

"Amma!...when did you come?"jannat asked with wide eyes.she was just returned from city and was shocked to see her mother.

"Where were you?..."she said,looking at her with narrowed eyes.

"Amma!....you came after so many days.i am very upset from you......you don't miss me a little" jannat said like she will cry at any moment.her simple and innocent mother came in her trap easily.

"Jannat...I was busy in nimra's marriage preparations therefore I didn't come."

"Nimra is getting married....with whom? You are telling now...when preparations had started" her eyes got filled with tears.jannat goes and sit on bed crossing her legs.

"i will not come..."she gave her decision at once.

'okay i will take these clothes and jwellery back."her mother,picks up one plastic bag.

"aacha son in law...i am leaving...i have to meat chudrani ji(dadi) also" she said and walks toward door.

"amma!....now you have brought these things then it will be soooo rude to say no."jannat almost shouted,seeing her leaving like that.she again jumped down from and strike with bed foot.

"AAA!!..."

"jannat!.."amma said worriedly and runs toward her.

"today it got broken completely...hay Allah!."jannat cried holding her leg.

"you didn't change a little...."her mother and slapped on her head.

*********************

EVENING

"how am i looking?...."jannat said standing in front of Asad.she had made him sit with a lot of cushions around of him.

she was wearing dark green color sharara and heavy earrings,matching choriyan full in wrists and natural pink lipstick.

"from today green is my favorite color..i am looking so good in this."jannat said laughing.she picks up her duppta and was adjusting it on her shoulder when dadi came there.

"you are ready?..."dadi said and looks at her from top to bottom.

"ji dadi..."jannat said smiling fully.

"jannat come in my room..."dadi said in her usual curt voice and walks out.jannat blinked several times then shrugged.

"i will just come.."jannat said loudly to make asad hear it.

"ji dadi..."jannat said after entering inside the lion's area.

"jannat.....don't you have single percent care about our family respect?"