LXIII. I LOVE YOU

——

——

      THE ONLY word to describe Vienna was breathtaking. The attractions were amazing and was much different to Korea.

     There first day there was spent exploring. They had all shared laughs and gotten to know each other. Mimi and Baekhyun had fully accepted Jaewon into the tight-nit group.

     "It's so pretty!" Eunha exclaimed as her and Jaewon walked down the lamp lit streets. He smiled at her before nodding lightly.

     "Not as beautiful as you." He said with a small chuckle.

     "Mushy." She shot back jokingly looking over at him.

     The two walked down the streets hand in hand surrounded with a comfortable silence and small talk. They were headed back to the hotel after breaking off from the other two.

     "I'm glad you came." Eunha sighed happily.

      "I am too." He responded squeezing her hand lightly. Nearing the hotel they walked to the doors and headed up to their room.

     The door opened and the two went in quickly. Both pairs of shoes were taken off. Eunha walked to the bed and sat down pulling out her phone. Not paying attention much, Jaewon went off to the bathroom changing into night clothes and doing anything he needed too.

     As he walked out he noticed Eunha mindlessly still staring at her phone. He looked at her adoringly, wondering how he ended up getting up with such a beautiful person. He looked over at the clock noticing it was nearing twelve am meaning they should head to sleep.

     "We should go to sleep." He mumbled tiredly walking over to the bed.

     "Give me five." She said standing up and walking to the bathroom. He laid down and pulled the covers over him. Soon enough she walked out as well and joined him.

     An hour and a half or so later Jaewon still laid with his eyes open unable to fall asleep. His thoughts were keeping him up.

     "Ah, Kwon Eunha, I love you." He whispered lightly shutting his eyes hoping to fall asleep. 

:::////:::
oof jaewon's drama looks so good !
shitty chapter sorry