Kagekao x reader (fluff?)

You where walking through the halls of slender mansion, observing the walls. You know that feeling you get sometimes that your being watched? Yeah, that feeling was heavy right now. You had enough, you spin around raising your voice.
"Who the fuck is stalking me-" you trip over your own two feet, falling into someone. They smell like wine.
'Kagekao..' you thought to yourself.
You look up, eyes wide because of the kick of adrenaline from falling.
"Hello hon. Having fun?" He joked. You playfully glared at him and got off him, straightening your shirt.
"Very funny dude. Now, where you stalking me? Cause like- I felt it." You laughed a little and so did he.
"Nope, just walking down the hall to my cellar downstairs. I need to restock my fridge in my room, all out of juice." He chuckled and adjusted his mask, holding empty bottles of wine.
You slightly nodded slowly, laughing.
"Juice," you shook your head. "Mmkay. Well see ya." You waved to him and he nodded back. You both went your separate ways.

-time skip to that night-
You were asleep on your bed, your phone in your hand and your limbs sprawled out across the bed. It was quite a funny sight for anyone passing by, since you left your door open. People would walk by quietly laughing, at one point sally walked by and even came in to see if you were faking it. But no one dared to wake you up until now, dinner was ready. And that basically meant that if you didn't eat actual food like steak or chicken, it was time to hunt. Like if you were ej or something. But you fortunately ate normal food.
"WAKE UP!!" Someone screamed, making you jump and fall on the floor with a loud thud. You groan and rub your head, looking up at the one and only Jae. She was about 5'0, and she had long really wavy dark and light brown hair, that literally reached her butt. She also had black eyes with white irises and wore a huge black hoodie that went down past her waist and covered her hands. She wore a black Bennie with black combat boots and short black shorts, accompanied by fishnet leggings under the shorts. Jae is a hacker you could say. She kills people physically using her claws, (that's why her hoodie is so huge that it covers her hands) but she hacks into their devices and stalks them before actually killing them. Just to fuck with their heads. And, did I mention she's 15 almost 16? Yeah. She's my best friend and has been since I fist came to slender mansion.
You growled, giving her the bitch face.
"Oh it's so on." She laughed and flipped you off, running down the hall with you following her about 15 feet behind. For such a short girl, she could run pretty fast, but then again, you where half asleep so you had an excuse.
She ran down the stairs and about half way down, jumped off them and landed fine, running to her seat at the table and sitting down out of breath, laughing historically. Why you ask? Cause when she jumped, it caught you off guard making you fall, not down the stairs, but straight into someone, both of you guys falling to the floor. You look up at the person on top of you and blush slightly, jae whisper-yelling "go bitch go!".
Kagekao.
You laugh awkwardly at the smirking mask-less man on top of you, arms on either side of you.
"Hi." You awkwardly spit out.
He chuckled and smirked, showing his sharp teeth slightly.
"Yo." He leaded down and kissed you quickly, jumping up and putting his mask on, walking out the door yelling "By babe!"
You laid on the floor blushing and touching your lips, the taste of alcohol on your lips and the lingering feeling of his lips on your still there. Jae was literally dying, leaning on puppeteer practically chocking.
"H-he kissed me...he kissed me!!" You jumped up, smiling like an idiot, and ran to the table and ate. Everyone was either holding back laughs and giggles, just straight up dying, or smirking at you from across the table. You didn't care, you just were so happy.

~•~
And that's the story of how you got your boyfriend of 5 months, a happy kill-loving and wine-crazed couple. Awe.

Sorry if this was bad or it there's any grammatical errors. Please suggest the next creep I should do and if it should be fluff or smut, it's much appreciated!
On another note, yes. Jae is my character and she was not originally a creepypasta oc, nor is she. I just added her for an extra character and for some fun. I'm sorry if it makes some of you mad, she will only appear every so often. (Like in every 5 to 10 chapters.)

Anyways, I'm moe and I hope you have a great day/night! Bye bye~!