Chapter 1

If you read part 1 of One More Time in my oneshots then you do not have to read this, it's the same. The rest of the chapters will be different I just didn't see anything in this that needed to be changed.

Archie's POV
Today we're running drills for football and I'm drenched in sweat. "Good work Andrews" coach Clayton yells. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I grab it, it's from Veronica:

V: We have to talk

I'm instantly worried about what this means and I text back.

A: Alright. Everything okay?
V: Just meet me in the bio room

I look over to coach Clayton and I see he's distracted so I stand up and run out of the gym doors. I'm still in my gym clothes but I don't care, I'm scared that something is wrong. I jog to the bio room and I walk in the door and she's pacing by one of the tables. "Hey. What's wrong" I ask walking up to her. "Hey" she says walking close. "I'm sweaty I stink" I say warning her, she shakes her head and says "I don't care". She wraps her arms around my neck and stands on her tiptoes to get closer to me. I wrap my arms around her waist and I breathe her in, she smells like she always has, probably because she always uses 1 perfume. "Is everything okay?" I ask her, rubbing her back. She pulls away and takes a deep breath, "Archie I don't know how to say this" she says looking down. "Hey, Hey, you know you can tell me anything... right?" I say putting my hand on her cheek so she has to look at me. "Archie my dad is making me go back to New York" she says, tears forming in her eyes. I look at her in shock and I'm completely speechless, "Archie please say something" she says quietly, probably in attempt to hide the sadness in her voice. "What about us?" I ask trying to swallow the lump in my throat. "I don't know Arch. But I love you" She says. I pull her back into a hug and whisper "I love you too." Hopefully that's enough.

1 week later
"I can't believe you're leaving" Betty says through tears, with Jughead patting her back for comfort. "I know, B. I'm gonna miss you" Veronica says leaning in to hug her. Betty hugs her back tightly and they stay like that for a good minute. They pull away and Jughead steps in front of Veronica "I may not have been your biggest fan when you got here, but I'll miss you too" he says. Veronica smiles "I'll miss you too, Jughead" she says while going in to hug him. Jughead hugs her back and he looks over at me and gives me a sorrowful look. They pull away and Kevin, Josie, Valerie, Melody, Reggie, Cheryl, Midge and Moose also all say goodbye. After that they all leave the Pembrooke, leaving Ronnie and I alone. She leaves tomorrow morning, so that was her last time saying goodbye to everyone. She closes the door behind everyone and she walks over to me. She lays her head on my chest, wrapping her arms around me and I put my hands in her hair. I kiss her head and starts to cry, "shhh" I whisper in her ear. "I can't leave" she says crying. A lump forms in my throat and I choke back tears, "I wish there's something I could do" I say covering up my emotions, I have to be strong for Ronnie. She cries into my chest for what I estimated to be 20 minutes, but honestly it felt like days. Seeing her that upset killed me, it was impossible not to cry with her. When she was done crying she pulled away and wiped her face, "want some water?" I ask tucking hair behind her ear. "Yeah" She says sniffing. I walk to the kitchen and grab her a water from the fridge and I go back into the living room and give it to her. She drinks some of it then gets up, "I'm gonna go wash my face" she says walking into her room and into her bathroom. I walk into her room and I feel like I'm being punched in the gut, everything that was was on her nightstands, dresser, desk and vanity is all packed up in boxes. Her curtains are gone along with all of the photos on her walls, this isn't my girlfriends room. All of the extra pillows on her bed are gone and there are only 2 left, the fur rug on the ground is gone. Everything that makes this Veronica's room is gone. Just like she will be this time tomorrow. She walks out of her bathroom and she lies down across her bed staring up at the ceiling. I lie down on the other side so our heads are next to each other's. We lie there in silence for half an hour until she sits up abruptly, "Archie, you don't have to wait for me or whatever" she says looking at the wall. "What?" I ask her, sitting up so I can look at her. "Veronica look at me" I say taking her hand. She turns around and looks at me, "I love you Archie, and there's never going to be anyone else like you. But you don't need to wait for me to be able to come back, or for you to come to me" She says smiling, but tears forming in her eyes. "Veronica there's no one else I want, I love you. But if you want to..." I fizzle out. I'm lying to her, I won't be okay if she wants to be with someone else. It'll kill me, "No I don't want to" she says shaking her head. "Come here" I whisper. She crawls across her bed and sits in front of me, her legs across mine. She leans in and kisses me carefully and I kiss her back. She crawls closer to me straddling my lap and I pull her closer to me. The kiss heats up and she moans into the kiss. I quickly turn us over so I'm on top and she gasps, making me smile. I lean down to kiss her again and she runs her fingers through my hair making me groan. She pushes me up a bit and holds my face above hers. "One more time" she whispers giving me a small smile. I lean down and kiss her neck and I trial kisses up to her lips and then I say back "one more time."

Chapter 2 will be posted today 💕 it will be different than the part 2 on my oneshots