letters to bvbrebels

Nicky here(: so after all I've been thru you've been by side thru thick and thin, but then I realize I'm not the only one. So I thought of the idea, why not have people tell you how much they love you, your account & how much you helped them, as much as you helped me. So here are some letters from the bvb army to you. I hope you love it(: - @picking_up_the_bands (your awesome cousin)

_____________________

Hey, I'm kitty.

Ever since I started going to school I've been bullied for one thing or another. I felt like no body understood and no ever would...until this year when I started listening to black veil brides and bands like that. I struggle alto with self harm but there will be day ls where I want to garb all my blades and split my skin open and then I'll see an edit you made or just a picture of them and I calms me down enough to go watch their interviews on youtube and listen to their music. Because of things like this I've gone up to 2 or 3 weeks without cutting. And I can't thank you enough for that, I love you and your account. You really make a difference to me and it sound stupid but it's true. So thank you :)

I wrote a mini jake fanfic for you

" ugh watch it!!" I yelled as some idiot pushed me to the ground.

As I was picking up my bag and everything that had fallen out of it I head a voice "I think you need to apologise to the young lady" the voice said.

The idiot that pushed me down responded with meaningless threats like "do you wanna fight me? No. Good 'cause I'd beat your ass anyway!"

The voice responded aggressively with apologise or you WILL get hurt." The idiot was obviously surprised that someone had stood up to him so he spat on the ground next to me and "sorry... I'll leave you emo faggot to cut"

The boy who had defended me look angry and went to go shout at him for the comment he made

"Thank you." After you spoke he just stopped and looked at you.

"I... I'm jake" he said with a slight stutter as he helped you up.

"Im y/n"

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?!" Jake asked anxiously.

"Aha no. Thank you. For standing up for me"

It was like Jake hadn't heard what you said and as he gazed into your eye the words "wow. Your beautiful!" Escaped his lips

You blushed and looked at the ground.

Suddenly he realised what he had said so looked away while going bright red.

You smiled at each other, in a shy sort of way.

"Y/n..."

"Yes?" You responded curiously

"Do... Do you want to... I don't know, maybe get something to eat?" He asked while blushing even more

"I'd love to"

The look on Jakes face said it all, his eyes light up and his beautiful smile grew across his face.

You both started grinning

"Should we go?" You asked as you slowly started to turn around.

Jake followed by your side until you got back to your house.

"I'll pick you up in like an hour?" Jake asked.

"Okay" you said as you went into your house.

Jakes part:

When i got home jinxx always there "hey jinxx, today on my way back from the beach I saw a girl get pushed over so I made the guy apologise but he didn't mean it, he was so rude to us. But she was beautiful! I'm taking her out later I can't wait! I really hope she like me back her name is y/n. Aww man I really can't wait to see her again

You heard a car pull up outside

"Y/n!! Are you ready?" He called up to your open window.

You ran down stairs and opened the door "I'm ready!! Let me jet get my shoes on." You were wearing black distressed jeans with a Jack Daniels Whisky tank top.

You looked up at jake just intone to catching whispering.

"Wow"

You jumped up after your shoes were on and walked out the door then jake walked you to the car, he opened your door for you to get in and he got in and started the car.

"Where do you want to go?" You asked.

"I have a place in mind..." He said

You pulled up out side of a house "here we are!" Said jake.

You got plot and walk in to the house holding jakes arm.....

You can make the rest okay bye :)