031.

"I can't fucking do it!" Geoff cried out as he collapsed into a heap on the floor. It had been four weeks since he walked, so relearning how to properly take steps was both physically and mentally exhausting. "I give up!"

Awsten sighed and pulled Geoff up, handing him the crutches the hospital had given to him. "Gee—c'mon you have to at least try. You can't just call it quits everytime you fall." His lips brushed against Geoff's temple, making the older boy relax immediately. "Now c'mon, one more time and then we can get back to bed and makeout or something."

Because of court hearings, crime scenes, and other factors, Awsten wasn't living at his own house anymore. Thankfully, Geoff's mother was kind enough to let the young boy stay at their house. Awsten hasn't spoken to any of his family since the accident, and he didn't want to either. He enjoyed being a part of Geoff's family—it was like second family.

Geoff sighed loudly, handing the crutches back over to Awsten and holding the railing near the stairs. He pushed most of his weight onto it, dragging his feet limply in something that slightly resembled steps. "A–Am I doing it?" He groaned slightly, trying to muster up enough strength to take a few more steps.

"Yes! Yes, you're doing it! Just a few more." Awsten smiles and rushed over to Geoff, catching him before he collapsed to the floor. He gave the older boy his crutches, planting a large kiss onto his lips and smiling happily. "I'm proud of you, Gee. You woke up only a week ago, and now you're taking steps on your own. Soon enough, you'll be back in school in no time."

School was one thing Geoff hadn't even thought of. He missed the entire month of April, and graduation was looming. He had began taking online courses to stay on track, but the anxiety of failing senior year was weighing on him. "I have to do some homework today." He grumbled as he hobbled back into his bedroom, letting himself crash into bed and kick the crutches out of the way.

Awsten climbed in after him, curling up against his side and shutting his eyes. "It's a Saturday, Gee. Can't you take a little break?"

"Everyday is a little break, princess." Geoff bent down, kissing Awsten's forehead as he pulled his laptop into his lap. "You live here now and all we do is makeout. Let me do some work and then we can have fun, okay?" Geoff smiled as Awsten pouted, but ultimately nodded. "Thank you princess."

An idea ticked inside of Awsten's head as he turned over in bed, laying on his tummy with his head facing away from Geoff. "Yeah, yeah whatever daddy." Awsten liked giving Geoff the nickname daddy. No, he wasn't into being treated like a baby or a toddler. He more so liked being Geoff's princess, so he could assume it was more related to a sugar daddy? Awsten didn't care how Geoff took it, but he did know one thing: Geoff loved it.

"God stop calling me that when I'm doing work." Geoff groaned as he narrowed his eyes playfully at Awsten, turning back and focusing on the assignment displayed on his laptop. "I'm trying to focus and graduate on time, but when you call me that it makes me have very bad thoughts."

Awsten curled up along Geoff's right arm, smiling up at him mischievously. "Maybe I want you to do those very bad thoughts to me."

The elder glanced over and rolled his eyes. "Not now princess, c'mon I'm almost done." But Awsten continued pouting, sticking out his bottom lip and widening his eyes until Geoff caved. "Fuck Aws." He pushes his laptop onto his end table and pulled the younger boy on top of his body, connecting their lips almost instantaneously.

Awsten grinned into the kiss, letting his hands rest on Geoff's neck as the older boy gained control of the situation.

And there Geoff was again, giving Awsten Knight everything he wanted and more.

————

just a filler because I'm too tired to write anything dramatic

do you like drama, smut, fluff?

-Rilee