the beginning

Stiles p.o.v                                      (year 1)
I am walking into the woods with scott already drunk we make it to where it's rock he sits on one and i lay on one i take another swig and scott said "god i wish i could get drunk" i laugh and said "yeah me too" just then we heard twigs snapping scott got up and was smiling and i looked up and saw allison she walked over and her and scott kissed i rolled my eyes scott pulled away and said "stiles can you get home by yourself alright" i nodded and said "yeah yeah leave the drunk kid alone in the woods" scott said "thanks for understanding buddy" and then they ran away probably making little wolf babies i laugh out loud and say "leave the drunk guy alone in the woods filled with dangerous creatures see if i care i don't go make out with your little secret girlfriend for all i care i like being alone with werewolves roaming around" i heard a laugh i quickly look up and see derek he said "you shouldn't be out here alone especially drunk" i said "blame scotty boy who ran away with his girlfriend making wolf babies" i laugh at myself again he said "your seriously drunk" i nod and say "yeahhhhhhhh" he sat down next to me and i layed my head on his legs i cuddle up and say "mmmmmmm" i fell asleep after that.

I wake up in the morning with a huge hangover and no idea where i was i look around and quickly get up and see me wearing all my clothes i get light headed i sit back down and say "what happened" just then derek walked in and said "your finally awake" i said "what happened" he said "you don't remember" i nod no and he said "you said stuff about how scott made you feel sometimes and who you like" crap crap i get up and walk past him but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back and kissed me i kiss back and after a second or two we pull away i say "what was that for" he said "i like you too" i kiss him again.

The next day

Derek hasn't texted or called since yesterday and i know that may sound clingy but that usually means that they aren't interested i'm staring at my phone when it starts ringing i quickly grab it and answer it before even looking at who it is i say "hello" i hear "stiles are you coming to the pack meeting tonight"  i fall onto my bed and say "yeah i was planning to why are you" he said "no me and allison have plans but i just wanted to tell you it's at derek's place tonight" i sigh and say "great" he said "it's only an hour out if your day that your stuck with him so suck it up" i say "will do" it was quiet for a few seconds but he said "did you make it home okay last night" i say "yeah no thanks to you" he said "sorry it's jus-" i cut him off and say "yeah it's just allison just like it's been just allison all year" he said "you sound angry" i said "well i kind of am" he said "well that's stupid" i said "now how i feel is stupid" he said "dude stop acting like a girl i left you to have sex any other guy would be happy" i say "whatever i'm waiting for a call so bye" i hung up and set my phone down on my chest.

Later that night

I drive over to derek's place and see everyone else besides scott and allison i park and get out and walk inside derek looked at me and then looked away i sigh and fall into a chair in the living room derek said "everyone is here so we should get this started" i don't pay attention nothing really interesting is going on right now no villain just then lydia snapped her fingers in front of my face i jump and say "what" she said "the meeting is over loser" i say "oh ok" i get up and she said "everything okay" i say "yeah me and scott got into a fight about the other night" lydia said "what happened the other night" i said "well it was supposed to be guy's night so i got drunk and then we went to that cliff rock thing and then allison came and he left me there" she said "wow what a jerk" i nod and was about to go into the derek situation but i decided against it she said "well if your not busy we can have a movie night at my place tonight" i said "i'm in as long as we don't have to watch the notebook again for like the 100th time" she said "but come on the notebook is like the best movie ever" i said "not true star wars is" she laughed and said "i wouldn't know i haven't seen it" i say "then that's the movie" she said "uuuggghhhh fine but i'm only watching it because you look like a sad puppy dog" i smile and said "whatever" i put my arm around her and we both walk to our car's and i drive home first and grab my copy of star wars when i make it up to my room i see derek he said "your dad let me in" i say "okay cool" he said "i would have called but i didn't know what to say" i say "maybe you could start with "hey we kissed and it was good so if you liked it to maybe you can come over and we can try again"." he said "i know but i didn't want to sound like an idiot" i said "well i sound like an idiot 99.9% of the time although i do have my moment's" he smiled and said "see you make things easier" i say "i just make jokes when i'm extremely nervous" i scratch the back of my neck and he said "don't worry i get quiet when i feel extremely nervous" i said "well you seem to be talking" he nodded and said "yeah" it got quiet for a minute until i say "you did like the kiss didn't you" he said "yeah yeah i really liked it" i nod and he said "did you" i nod and say "yeah i loved it i've dreamt about it it's nice experiencing it in real life and i don't know why i told you that and i don't know why i'm babiling on like a idiot i'm sorry but i'm still doi-" i get cut off by derek kissing me i kiss back derek runs a hand through my hair i smile and he pulls away i say "if that was you telling me to shut up i'm perfectly okay with it" he laughed and said "i love it when you babble" i said "i love it when you kiss me" he kissed me again and then lydia comes to mind i quickly pull away and he said "what" i said "i forgot i had plans with lydia" derek "go i will definitely call you tomorrow swear" i quickly say "i'm planning on it" then ran out and drove to lydia's place i forgot star war's so we ended up watching the notebook again for the 101 time.