"Jisoo unnie when are you going to tell us what you're in for" Joy whined at the eldest of the girls, who just responded with a scowl. "You guys don't know?" Jennie asked. Dahyun shook her head "nope she won't tell us, only Lisa knows". "Shut up" Jisoo said sternly, pushing Dahyun, causing the younger girl to lose balance and nearly fall out of her seat, which amused Chaeyoung greatly. "NAYEON" Lisa squealed as her former target walked by sheepishly, trying not to be noticed. The Thai stood up and was about to approach the girl but paused when Jennie grabbed her hand tightly and gave her a pleading look, the brunette didn't say anything, Lisa raised her eyebrows and threw her hands in the air in defeat as she sat back down and returned to her food. Wendy and Jisoo looked at each other with their mouths gaping open, "wow" Wendy mouthed silently prompting a nod of agreement from Jisoo who looked frankly disturbed. When Lisa made a decision, no matter how reckless and unpleasant it was, she did it, she never second guessed herself and she never changed her mind. To witness their impulsive and rash friend back off just because Jennie looked at her shocked Wendy and Jisoo.

"Jimin?!" Lisa jumped up, surprised to see the young warden walking over to the table. "What are you doing here, you aren't on duty till tonight right?" she enquired grabbing his hands. The boy smiled as brightly as he always did when he saw Lisa, though he looked tired "I know but I wanted to see you, I missed you a lot". Jennie rolled her eyes. "You're such a cutie" the Thai giggled as she hugged the beaming boy, "you can always come to the window in my cell door at night you know silly, I don't mind losing a little sleep for you". Jisoo squinted her eyes in concentration while observing the sudden change in Jennie's mood, girl looked mad. Jimin blushed "maybe I'll do that then", he turned his attention to the gang on the table "hey girls, I missed you guys too, hey Jennie" he said sweetly. Jennie didn't look at the warden "yeah, hi" she responded coldly. Lisa quickly grabbed Jennie's arm roughly and leaned into her ear, whispering aggressively "be fucking nice to him". Jennie's eyes widened as she looked at Rosé who was staring back, also shocked at Lisa's apparent weird love for the boy. Lisa turned back to Jimin and smiled "Did you get to meet Rosé  yet? She's the idol that got hurt recently". Jimin glanced over to the Australian, analysing her wounds. "Oh yeah I heard about that, it was Jihyo and her girls right? I'll keep banging on their cell door every couple of hours tonight so they don't sleep much" he winked which made the gang laugh, except for Jennie. "You're the sweetest daddy, now go home and get some sleep silly" Lisa said tenderly as she hugged the warden once more, before he ultimately resigned and left the food hall to get some much needed rest. Lisa sat back down on the table after Jimin left, she turned to speak to Jennie but the brunette got up quickly picking up her tray and storming off across the hall to put her stuff away. The gang watched as she left the hall to make her way to the exercise area without even saying goodbye to them. Jisoo looked at Lisa, resting her head in her hands with a smirk on her face, "she's not happy with you". Lisa looked back at Jisoo and sighed, "no, I don't imagine she is".  

"Jen, wait up" Rosé called out while limping quickly to try and catch up with the older girl. Jennie turned around and caught Rosé as the Australian lost balance and fell onto her, unable to stand up properly still. "You can't exercise in this state Rosie, you're too hurt" the brunette said with guilt, "fuck I'm so sorry". Rosé shook her head "don't blame yourself, I should of been more careful". Jennie put her arm around her former cellmate's back and helped the younger girl walk. The pair looked to the side as they heard snickering from the yard gates, Jihyo, Irene and Yeri were leaning up against the metal fence in their grey sweat suits laughing at both girls, the idiot they managed to steal thousands from and the Christian the beat the shit out of. They tricked a business woman out of her money and attacked a spiritual pacifist, this to them was hilarious. Jihyo approached the girls grinning, "Park nice to see you back on your feet at last. I'd bet your medical bills must be pretty high, you should ask Jennie for the money to cover them, she's very charitable" she scoffed as Irene and Yeri laughed behind her. "Fuck you Jihyo" Jennie uttered, trying to help Rosé out of the situation, but this pissed the 3 girls off. Jihyo grabbed Jennie's shoulder as she was about to turn away, "you really need to be careful of the way you talk to me Kim, you already got your friend beat up once, going to make it twice?". Before Jennie could respond, Jihyo's arm was very abruptly pushed off of the business woman, Jihyo staggering backwards trying to maintain her balance as a familiar blonde appeared creating a shield between Jihyo's gang and Jennie and Rosé. "Keep your hands to yourself if you intend on keeping them" Lisa said calmly, staring down the girl in front of her. Irene stepped up beside Jihyo and glared at Lisa, "Aw, you running a little bitch protection service now Manoban?". "Why Irene, need my help?" the Thai sneered back. Jihyo tapped Irene's arm and gestured towards her and Yeri to back off, a lot of wardens were around and Jihyo didn't want to risk getting in trouble in case their cell got checked and the money was found.