Chapter 4(:

Hey guys my chapters have been really short, But dont worry I will have more chapters then normal! Follow me On Twitter to @ILoveYouZayn (; Enjoyy<3(:xx

************************************************************************************************************

Liam had turned to Look at Alyssa "Okay we have only known eacother for a day and i get that but for some reason I feel special when I am around you. Alyssa I just have a feeling that I want to spoil you and treat you Like a prrincess no matter what! You are so Beautiful in so many ways...I guess Im asking you if you will be my Girlfriend??"

Alyssa was in shock..Her face was bright red and she looked so confused. "Liam" she begun "I like you I really do but I need time to think about this. If i agree to be your girlfriend I am agreeing to let girls want to kill me or faint over me. Thats a lot to be asking of a girl like me!"

"I Know I understand but I like you a lot and I would be dumb not to ask you Alyssa!"

Louis who was now in the corner was starting to look a little worried...You could tell he really liked Alyssa and he did not want to let her go.

******************************Louis's POV***************************************

Lets just start off like this...From the moment I had meant her I knew she was special. Alyssa just had a gleam in her eyes that could make anyone melt. I knewi that my life was going to change when we started to get to know her. Liam was another problem. That guy just wanted everything I had. I have never really told anyone about this, But he also wanted El. He just thinks he is so much better then me and he get whatever and whoever he wants.

I quietly got up and walked up to the room. I know that Aly was just going to choose him over me. He was known as the caring sweet one when it came to other girls. I know Alyssa had a crush on me I could see it in her eyes. I also knew she like Liam and she was just confused on who she likes more. I was more then every wanting of Aly's beautiful lips. They were so perfect and soft looking..I just wanted them. She was perfect and outgoing in everyway. Darn Liam He knew as soon as she walked out of that car I had a crush on her. He was such a jerk.

I walked in in the room. Niall was sitting on the bed with his head down.

"Niall whats wrong?" I asked in a hushed tone. "She will never want a lad like me!" he said his Irish accent. "Do not ever say that. For crying out loud Niall we just meant yesterday!" I yelled. "Shhhh!" he replied. "There is just something special about her I mean the way her eyes sparkle and her laugh is just the cutest thing I have ever heard! She is just beautiful in every way"!

Man it sounded he had really fell head over heels for this girl. He has never ever talked about a girl like that.

"Im sorry man I never knew thats how you felt about her." I said "Yeah it doesnt matter anymore she likes Zayn." he said sadly. "Dont say that Niall you never know she is just confused...Like me and you!"

Niall got up nodded at me and left the room. I felt bad for the Lad Niall has never really had a huge crush so its hard to see him getting heartbroken.

I waled downstairs only to find Jacq. She was on a pair of old sweats and An Ac/Dc shirt. She looked a bit tired. I sat beside her and said "You know I really like Aly." I said "I can see it in her eyes that she likes you to she is just afraid to admit it. Aly is always scared to get hurt with a boyfriend It is one of the main reasons she is single you have to prove yourself to her." She said in a tired voice. "Thanks Jacq."

If Aly wanted me to prove myself I guess that is what Im going to have to do...