V

"I like my girls just like I like my honey, sweet a little selfish" the three of us sang in unison to Honey by Kehlani. Luciana was curling her hair while I was doing Thalia's makeup since I was already finished getting ready. Once I was done doing T's makeup I found myself looking out the window and into Zion's room. I saw him walk into his room with just a towel around his waist, the moment was totally ruined by Normani who came into his room with also just a towel around her curvy frame. Why was she even there, didn't she have a party to set up at her own house? "Val, Valerie!" I heard Luciana yell my name. "What's up?" I said while closing the curtains of the window. "Are you ready to go?" she asked me with a concerned look. "Yeah, I'll meet you two in the car, I just need to grab something real quick" I said with a small smile. "Alright, lets go T" Luci said while grabbing her purse and her phone, Thalia did the same and also gave me a smile and mouthed a quick thanks.

I needed to gather myself, make sure that I was okay before I went to the party. I took a few bucks and put them inside of my phone case, just in case. I rushed down the stairs and out the door while locking it.  Luci decided to honk when I was walking in front of the car to get to the passenger seat, which scared the shit out of me. I gave both of the  girls a look while I was getting into the car because they were laughing their butts off at me. "I see how it is now, I see how it is..." I said while looking at them laugh. "I'm sorry, it was a good opportunity" Luciana said in between giggles. "By the way, I recorded that V" Thalia informed me with a cheeky smile. "Yeah, yeah whatever let's just go headasses" I said while plugging my phone into the aux cord. We were pulling out of the driveway when we see Elom running towards the car. I rolled down the window, "Yo, can I get a ride to the party? I don't want to be stuck in the same car as that she devil" El said with a desperate look. "Of course, hop in" Luci said with a smile. "Thank you so much" Elom said getting into the car.

The car ride was pretty short, Luciana parked the car and we all got out. It was barely going to be 9 and there was already puke on the lawn, how disgusting. We walked into Normani's house, it was still as huge as I remembered. Luci and I grabbed a drink while Thalia and Elom grabbed sodas. We stood in the kitchen having small talk with each other until we saw our group of friends walk into the house. "Heyo, how is everyone doing this evening?" Brandon greeted the four of us. "We are doing great, what about you busy bee?" I asked Brandon back. "Same here, mostly since I'm with you beautiful people, but where is Zion and the host of the party?" B asked with a confused look. "Probably going for round 2 in the car before they get here" Elom said before he sipped on his soda. "Damn, Kuwonu is already smashing with miss queen B and its just the first day of school, must be nice" Edwin said while mixing drink. "Honestly, Normani sounds like a dying goat when she moans" Elom said laughing, we all laughed along with him. The whole group ended up on the dance floor when Finesse by Bruno Mars came on the speakers. We were having fun until Beautiful by Bazzi came on and I decided to step off the dance floor and go back into the kitchen to make myself another drink since everyone already had a dance partner. I just want each of my partnered friends to date each other already because honestly they are my otp's, if anyone even says that anymore, I laughed at my own thoughts. "What's so funny babygirl?" I heard someone ask behind me. I looked over at the good looking guy sitting on the kitchen counter, "Oh nothing, just something I thought of" I said turning back around to mix my drink. I felt eyes burning into my back so I whipped around to look at him once again, "Can I help you with something?" I asked the almost drooling boy. "Umm, yeah just one quick question" he said adjusting himself on the counter. "Shoot lover boy" I said taking a sip of my drink. "What's your name ma?" he asked with a smirk. "I don't usually tell strangers my name but...Valerie, so you can know what to call me when you're begging for more'' I said taking a sip of my drink and walking out of the kitchen leaving the tall boy with wide eyes.

I sat on the 5th step of the staircase and decided to take a few pictures for my Instagram feed. It was starting to get a little late and I noticed that Zion and Normani still weren't here, I mean how long does it take for Z to nut like damn. I put my phone in my back pocket and turned to the kitchen entrance and saw that the good looking guy was coming my way. "You missed me already, lover boy?" I said with a slight smirk looking up at him while he sat down right next to me. "A lot actually" he said while looking at the people dancing. "So you never told me your name, pumpkin" I said admiring his chiseled face. "Jack,and really, "pumpkin"" he said making quotation marks with his fingers when he said pumpkin. "Okay look Jack, if you want to become friends you're gonna have to get used to wacky nicknames alright?" I stated taking a sip of my drink. "Alright, but what if I want to be more than friends?" He asked in a serious tone looking at me in the eyes. "Well good luck with my family on that bud" I said looking right back at him. "Why though?" Jack asked with a confused face. "Because my dad isn't exactly the nicest person in the world, my mom is very family oriented and will ask you a million questions and will want you to answer ALL of them, and boy don't even let me start on my with my older sister" I said swirling my drink around with the straw. "Damn, I guess I'll really have to put in all my effort just for you, and let me tell you, that is a great investment" Jack said smiling at me.

  //\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!!
I've just been really busy with school and other family stuff going on atm and I haven't had time to write but I'll try to have another chapter by tomorrow!
I love you tons beanz💛