COF#1

Author's POV,

Three Celestial beings watched over a certain boy who unfortunately fighting for his life from his so called"friends".

They have been watching him ever since he was a baby.

It was a request from the goddess of magic,Lady Hecate.

And from another celestial being Fate was her name.

Fate wanted the boy to grow up with a peacefully life but a certain two troublmakers had to make troubles and who are they you ask??

They are Mischief and Mayhem this two beings made Fate plans fail.

It made her infuriated that her plans didn't go as planned.

"When will we intervened this fight,Death?"a worried male voice spoke to one of them.

"Not now Time,he needs to be "killed" so he can meet us and we all three will go as planned by Fate."a creepy voice deadpanned.

"Im so excited to meet our master" a giggling feminine voice said clearly excited for what was to come.

They continued to look at the until a redheaded male suddenly said the two words that three have been waiting for.

"AVADA KEDAVRA"(??)

"At last...We'll meet you now young master should i say HARRY POTTER."the creepy voice said.

And down went the said BOY that soon they will call their master.

Taeser (aye army)

"Wh-where am I??" the boy said.

"Oh!you'r awake Harry Potter"an excited voice said to him
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Im your what!!!!!"Harry hollered loudly.

"Yes,you are our master"

"The master of Death,Life,Time"

To be continued..... ....