summer

July 31 1995:

It was the Potter twins' birthday. But only one twin was downstairs eating with his family. It was Ross Potter. The poor kid was looking around franticly for his brother. 'Had he killed himself? No he was in his room this when I checked.' The Potters had been checking up on their oldest child since they had come home from Hogwarts. They had allowed him to have all his friends over for some reason.

James P.O.V.

Ever since they had gotten back, they had kept Harry under strict surveillance to make sure he did not cut again. They had let his friends come over to make him happy so he did not cut. Today when Harry came down to breakfast they would talk to him about it.

'Gods, I hope he doesn't flip out on us.' Just then he heard footsteps on the stairs He turned his head only to see the blond and pink haired girl. Ariel if he was right.

"Morning Professor." She said. Ross looked down and blushed.

"Ariel, no need to be so formal here, as I am not your professor at the moment." She smiled at him.

"Doyouhaveaboyfriend?" Ross suddenly burst out. Ariel looked taken back. Then she glared at him.

"What. Did. You. Say?" She asked, venom dripping in her words. Ross looked embarrassed and surprised.

Ross P.O.V.

There he did it. He asked and she glared. What was going on? Was she going to say no? No. Of course not! He was the Boy- who –lived. Savior of all. He squared his shoulders and said more confidently.

"Do you have a boyfriend? What I am saying is: Go out with me." The girl smirked evilly. She sashayed over and sat on his lap. She got close to his ear and said:

"Sorry but your brother beat you to it. Sorry. Not." She jumped off and slapped him. WHAT? His stupid emo brother got the girl of his dreams! He was not going to stand for this!

"HE CAN'T DO THAT! I AM THE CHOSEN ONE! YOU SHOULD BE GOING OUT WITH ME!" He yelled enraged.

James P.O.V.

James was just watching smiling. Oh, how he remembered asking and asking Lily to date him and all the times, she said no.

"HE CAN'T DO THAT! I AM THE CHOSEN ONE! YOU SHOULD BE GOING OUT WITH ME!" His son yelled enraged.

Ariel fake pouted and said in a very Bellatrix Lestrange way.

"Oh, I'm sowwy did I make Ickle Rossy sad." Then she laughed in a very Bellatrix like way.

James stared shocked. "Are you related to Bellatrix Lestrange?" He asked. 'Idiot! Why did you ask that?'

She looked at him and smiled sadly. "Yeah actually. She's my great-aunt on my mom's side. Ever hear of Gypsy Tonks. She's my mom. Daughter of Andy Tonks and sister of Nympy Tonks. I took a lot after Bella but I'm not insane. Trinity maybe but not me." She ended with a grin. The rest of the group trickled for breakfast. Once everyone was seated, Lily asked Harry to leave the room.

"Wwwhhhyyyy?" He drew the word out suspiciously.

"We just need to talk." James said. Harry scowled but left anyway. Once he was gone, James turned to the five waiting patiently.

"We need to talk to you about Harry," James started but was cut off by Penny.

"Is this about his cutting? Cause you ain't going to get him to stop. We've tried." She said not looking up from her food. She stated this like a fact.

"Well maybe you can get him to stop but it'll be hard. Like all the times we stopped him from-"Jackson put a hand over her mouth.

"He told us not to tell. He'll kill us!"