The Ski Trip. ((Silly X Yuki))

((This Is a a little short because I Am Tired, And Had no ideas. DX also sorry I Haven't been updating this I am trying to Get like 8 thousand more words written on my other story by the 19th. After that I am Free to write Oneshots
:3))

Third Persons POV:

Yuki Hummed a Cheerful Tune. Her Demeanor was Bright, and Her Outfit Glittery.
Silly Smiled, looking up at Her. The Two walked to School. Well, Yuki was Skipping. "Omg. I Forgot to Bring a Jacket!" Silly Shouted, Stopping in Place.
Yuki Smiled, "You always Forget It! Especially on Field Trips!"
Silly frowned, "S-Shut up, We gotta go back! I can't go Skiing with out it!"
Yuki Giggled, "Not So Fast Dearie! I Have Come Prepared!" Swinging off Her Backpack. Yuki Pulled out a Pink Sweater, Offering it to Silly. The Font Imprinted on the Front Remained Covered.
Silly Beamed, "Thanks Yuki! You're The Best." She Pulled the Sweater Over Her Head.
Yuki Giggled, "and it Suits You Too~"
Silly Looked at Her Perplexed, Before Glancing down at the Sweater. She Glowed a light pink at the Wording 'Yuki's Property.'
"Come on!! You're Mom will kill Us If We're late!"
Yuki Grabbed Sillys hand, the Two Dashing towards the School.

~#~

Silly sat With Yuki During Lunch. Chan Nudged Silly, Referencing to the Sweater. Silly Burned Pink with any Hint of it.
"So. Since We're all Sharing a Cabin during the Ski trip, we Need to Pick who sleeps where. since there are only 3 beds"
"Dibs On Sookie!" Soul Shouted, Embracing Her Green Girlfriend.
"Silly You Wanna Sleep with Me?" Yuki Offered a  Warm smile. Silly Glowed a Low Red, Nodding slowly. "That'a Girl!" Yuki Smiled. She Wrapped an Arm Around Silly's Shoulder, Pulling Her Closer into a Hug.

~#~

The Bus Ride there was Rather Quiet, The hum of the Wheels racing Wheel over the pavement.
Silly Yawned, She Hasn't Slept the Night before. Due to, various reasons. Yawning, Silly curled up beside Yuki. She Grabbed Her Arm, snuggling Close.
Yuki smiled, Petting Sillys Head Carefully. She Watched The Girls Peaceful nap, Running Her Fingers Gently threw the Black And Yellow Hair. "Damn You're Adorable..." She Giggled.

~#~

The Girls were in Their Rooms, Unpacking their Bags. Silly Kept Yuki's Sweater On, Not taking it Off, even though it was Getting Rather Humide in Their Log Cabin.

Silly Closed the drawer, Turning Around to be Hugged by Yuki. She Glowed Pink, Looking up at Her Confused. Yuki Smiled, Kneeling down to Her Height, looking into Her eyes. Silly Flushed, Looking away. Yuki Leaned closer,  Sealing the Gap. Silly Froze shocked, Kissing back after a few Silent moment.