Chapter six

Shane's POV
After Ryland dissed me I felt something I have never felt before but that feeling made me more interested in him. I have never been turned down. What's with him? I hope he doesn't think it's over. I realized the bell was about to ring but after that happened I don't really feel like going to class right away so I went to the bathroom. I saw some random cute guy in there. He had on a plain white shirt that hugged his body and blue jeans with black Jordans on typical "player" his brown eyes glanced at me.
"Hi what's your name? I bet you know who I am everyone does." I smirked.
" Yes Shane Dawson right? My name is Justin." He smiled and bit his bottom lip. I moved closer to him before I knew it our lips crashed together it was just like every other kiss I have ever had before. The bell rung he pulled apart.
"I have to go maybe talk to you some other time." He smiled and walked out. He wishes. For some reason I'm not feeling like hooking up with anyone today. What's with me? Well Ryland.. I wanted him.. is it because he didn't want me? No that's impossible everyone wants me. Everyone expect Ryland Adams.. I don't get it. Usually people melt when I talk to them, most of them even melt when I just smile their way. So why is Ryland Adams any different?? I don't know but I guess I should get to math class. I would like to skip but something in me is telling me to go. I eventually got there and walked inside everyone looked at me, of course girls were smiling like always. The teacher glared at me. I just told him I was in the bathroom ignored his complaints and walked to the only seat open. Girls kept trying to talk to me but I only wanted to talk to one person at the moment. I turned around and smiled at him.