chapter 2

Ammaira's

I hurriedly back away with shock evident on my face and this idiot Maya starts laughing .

The guy in front of me is tall and has a perfect muscular body which can impress any girl.

He has a very heart warming smile on his face. His tanned skin is flawless, he has a perfect jawline, light pink lips, big eyes and straight hair which are barely covering his ear..

The smile on his face fades as he hears Maya laugh and it is replaced with a smirk, yes!! an evil smirk. He turns towards Maya and the smirk on his face is again turned into smile indicating that the smirk was meant for me..

They both share glances and burst into laughter. Who are they laughing at???

I'm getting annoyed now. So to get their attention and to remind them I'm here, I clear my throat. They both simultaneously turn towards me and stop laughing.

"What is it??" I ask.. "nothing dude chill.." Maya answers my question  in duh tone with a smile but that guy is still trying not laugh by holding his hand against his mouth. Moron.

I give them a look and then the guy at last speaks."You were right she is cute..." He again smirks at me.

"What do you mean you were right???? You people discussed about me? But why??And what's with that smirk on your face. huh?? Who the hell are you???"

I shoot bolts of questions. Yes that was rude but that is how I'm.. Rude and repulsive and I don't care whether people have problem with my attitude or not..

The guy raises his hands up in surrender and makes a puppy face.."I did not do anything" he defends himself.

I take my attention back to Maya whose happy mood has turned into a a serious look.

"Yes, we had a discussion about you. So what?? Huh? Grow up!!! Ammaira he will not eat you or something..Stop wearing this arrogant girl's mask ..Open up!!"

She answers my questions in the same way.. But this is just enough. She can't tell me what to do and what to not. I'm who I'm their approval is not needed..

I glare at her and leave, but only to go a few steps ahead and come back to them because I don't have anywhere to go. She is the only girl I hangout with.. And that sucks..

I go back to them and see they people were standing there , talking with each other .Even Sara was talking to them. Damn it!! When they realise I came they turn towards me giving me their attention.

Maya come's near me and whispers, So that the others don't hear what she is saying..Why didn't she do this when she was insulting me???

"I care about you Ammaira.. We are friends. You always keep yourself isolated and that hurts,because you were not like this. You were different when I first met you. Miss my Ammaira now. You have totally changed." She rants with concern evident in her voice..

She looks into my eyes, then exhales deeply when she doesn't get a reply.

"Is it because of that bastard??" She asks with pure hatred in her voice. No.. not his topic please..

"No its not because of any one... This is me..I was always like this.." I answer her question gesturing towards Myself with my right hand..

I had blank look on my face because I don't want to extend this conversation any more..It hurts every time when someone talk about him.