"Well what are the rest of our choices? You still can't decide?" His voice took her off her reverie.

"Oh yes, will the lamb and the giouvarlakia plus the previous I said, be enough?" She said, not even looking at the rest of the menu, but telling instead the first things that came to mind.

"Perfect! I am ordering!" He said and grabbed the phone.

"Do you want me to tell you the number?"

"Nah, I know it by heart" he made the phone call and from the dialogue he had with the person taking the order, Nicky deduced that he must order often from there. They talked like they were friends, which was probably true, because Mike had such a special character that made it impossible not to like him instantly.

"They'll be here in 15 minutes. All the main courses you ordered want forever to cook so they prepare them from early morning and have them ready for the rush hour. I know the delivery guy and he'll bring us the food first, before taking his other orders."

"Of course you do." Nicky teased him. "I bet you give him a great tip that's why he is so willing to do you a favor!"

Mike loved the way she teased him now that she finally begun to relax with him. He was used to people being at ease with him from the first time they met him, so these past few days of her being so shy, seemed like eons to him.

"You mean to tell me that my winning personality is not enough to befriend people? I have to pay them for that?" He made a shocked face towards her that made her start giggling. He took the opportunity and launched himself towards her. He was so fast she didn't have time to react or get scared, because he began tickling her at every place he could reach. Her waist and ribs seemed more susceptible to his teasing and tickled her there until she started begging him to stop.

"Do you admit that I am a likable guy?" He teased

"Yes, yes" she yelled between giggles. "You're the most lovable man there is."

"Now that's more like it!" He said, obviously satisfied with himself.

As soon as he stopped she attacked him and started to tickle him back. That wasn't such a good idea on her behalf, because he was much stronger than her and soon enough she was the one laughing till her belly ached. Their game ended when the doorbell rang and Mike couldn't help feeling sorry he asked the delivery guy to bring them their food first thing. She felt so good under him he didn't want to get up. She was still giggling when he went to the door and he felt ten feet tall for being the reason she was laughing.

"Hey Jake thank you for bring our food so fast! You are the man!" Mike said to the delivery guy smiling halfheartedly. Jake took a good look at Mike and smirked.

"Hey Mike! Always a pleasure to see you. Though I am afraid I am seeing more of you than I would prefer." The second sentence was not more than a whisper intended for Mike's ears only. Mike frowned at him wondering about that last comment. Milliseconds later he felt the pulsing on his nether area and went red from embarrassment. He wondered whether Nicky had realized his predicament too or he was lucky that she was distracted enough not to have noticed.