L. It both starts with L.

Ian's POV:

We were on our way home on my motorbike. We're reaching home just a few more turns. One and two. We're here.

We got off my motorbike, holding hands we walked to the door. I took my key and slid it into the key hole, I turned it open. The door flung backwards.

The smell of lavender from inside the house started diffusing even further making the room more fragrant. It made smell so sweet. Credits goes to Anna. She picked it out. If it was me who picked it, I would have chosen vanilla. And everything would have been different.

'Is it just me or does it smell like lavender?' Monica asked slipping her small hands out of my hands and walking further in to the house.

'Yea. The smell of lavender. Isn't it great?' I said breathing in fresh lavender smell.

'Great? No! Its perfect! I love it.' Monica twirled around with her hands spread out. She ran to me cupped my face and pulled me into a kiss.

I wasn't expecting this but I went with the flow. The kiss was smooth but heated.

Monica's POV:

We got off the harley. We held hands and walked towards Ian's big house. Okay big enough to call it a two-storied bungalow.

He opened the door. The smell of lavender just got breathed in through my nose. It is my favourite. I was not expecting this. It felt more romantic.

'Is it just me or does it smell like lavender?' I asked to confirm it. I walked further in to the house.

'Yea. The smell of lavender. Isn't it great?' He said with a smirk planted on his face. What? Is he out of his mind?! Pst!!

'Great? No! Its perfect! I love it.' I twirled around. I got drifted away in my thoughts...

The house felt like home. I spinning myself to get a glance of everything in the living room. It was when I realised that I haven't actually sat here in this very place. Its always been in Ian's bedroom. Why? I dont't exactly know.

I came back to reality. Stopped myself from spinning and ran towards Ian. I cupped his gorgeous face and pulled him into a smooth yet heated kiss. I'm pretty sure he wasn't expecting this. Neither was I.

The kiss got so deep. We were literally sucking on each others lip. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, not breaking the kiss. We moved towards the couch.

He layed me down on the couch. He pulled away and took a deep breath.

'You're so beautiful.' Ian said while stroking his finger up and down my jaw line then to my lip. He cupped my chin and gave peck on my lips. A soft yet sweet peck.

He rolled over to my side and stared into my eyes.

Ian's POV:

I gave her a peck on her lips and rolled over to her side. I looked into her eyes and I literally got lost in them. She is so beautiful. I want to spent rest of my life with this girl. Only her not anyone else. No one and I mean no one can replace Monica.

'So...' She whispered.

'So... What?' I asked raising my eyebrow.

'I mean we need to prepare for Anna's birthday party remember.' She replied stroking my arm with her soft finger.

'Err.. Oh. Ermmm. Yeah I forgot.' I stuttered.

'Your face is priceless.' Monica chuckled and pulled herself up into a standing position.

'But you love me.' I said with a smirk plastered to my face.

'Always. I will always love you. You will be my happy ever after.' I pulled myself up and stood in front of Monica. I was a head taller than her. I kissed her forehead to her reply.

---////--------\-•/-\

I know i took forever to write this. Its suppose to be longer but i decided to put the rest in the next chapter. Sorry dont get upset please.

And also check out my new book a Christian Collims fan fic 'You are my dream'

........ Have you guys watched The Fault in our stars?? If you havent go grap ur tickets and watch the movie. You definitely wont regret watching it. It is so good and sad. I could literally hear sobbing in thr theatre. Like the people on the left and right of me were crying. So go and wAtch the movie.

And one more thing. Guess who i caught live on younow now? Yes. Alfie Deyes. He was broadcasting live. He chatted with all of us. We were literally spamming him with likes and qns. It was so cool. And some lucky guy won an ipad mini. Lucky guy.

You guys shld check out younow. Fan me i might go live anytime by the end of june. So yeah.. ----/--- Nadiahdarlz

Longest authors note ever!!! Ahhh

If you guys are bored kik me or tweet me.

Love you guys. :*

-Ps