12.

12.

4 weeks. It's been 4 weeks since the colossal 'mess up' occurred. It has been a very hard 4 weeks for the trio, especially for Liam. His fragile heart had been fragmented, he loved Louis with all of his heart. He genuinely thought their lovely relationship was gonna last long. Liam was supposed to be angry at his best friend, Harry, he couldn't though; Harry loves Louis. Harry met up with him the next day after Liam's breakup and spilled everything, how much he cares for Louis and all.

Meanwhile, Louis has been avoiding Harry at all costs. He doesn't trust Harry yet, he tried to. There was a glimpse of sincerity in Harry's eyes when he confessed his love. But then again, he swore that he was in love with his girlfriend of one year, Sierra. How could he just start liking Louis? That didn't make sense at all. To Louis at least.

Both of them need to get their shit together, it's time.

Louis checked his watch, 6:00 pm. Half hour more for Harry to get off.

"Lou?" Omg."

"Hi."

"I missed you."

Louis could barely hear the whisper.

"Yeah."

"..."

"..."

"We need to talk Harry."

"We need to."

"Today."

"Okay. I just have like 10 more minutes, we'll go for a walk."

Harry and Louis were walking towards the same park they visited 9 months ago. Feels like yesterday for Louis.

"Ask me, Louis."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"I'm confused Harry."

"I love you, Louis."

"How? We hardly know each other."

"You don't need to get to know each other to fall in love."

"Oh- uh, Sierra? Did you love her?"

"You want to know the truth? Yes, I did like her. She was sweet and funny but I never got the warmth and fuzzy or comfortable feeling when I was with her. You- You made me feel different. And I realised what I had on Sierra was nothing but infatuation but you are the one I fell in love with. It was quick and I fell hard for you. Thought you were innocent until of course when we had sex, I realised you weren't that innocent. You're funny and beautiful. Fuck Lou, I admire you alot."

"..."

"..."

"You mean that?"

"I do. I do mean it. I do fucking love you."

"Why did you uh fuck me and just throw me? That hurt me a lot Harry."

"I don't know why I did that. But the moment you got with Liam, I was feeling terrible. I went through shit. I could have made you mine before, but I was a fucking coward. I'm sorry. So sorry."

"It's in the past."

"I know. But Liam was happy, I didn't mean to cut your relationship but at the same time I didn't understand why you were still with him."

"I liked him. But I feel horrible for using him as a distraction, to get over you. Was a massive fail."

"I love you, Louis. So much."

"I love you."

Harry stopped walking and took Louis' jaw into his palms, looked into his eyes, those atlantic blue eyes he was mesmerised with. They were so close their breathes were getting mixed up. He slowly leaned in and kissed his soft thin lips, lingering there for a while. Both closed their eyes due to the stupefying effect and the world was definitely spinning around them.

The End.

{{ This is so corny and cliché omg!
Anyways, thank you so much if you read this and voted for this non-sensible book.
I loved writing this, a lot and I can't believe it's done.
So, uh bye. :) }}